What's new

At Braveheart's Cremation, Daughter Shouts His Regiment's War Cry

The poor cop has been forgotten in all this media frenzy.

Price of occupying Muslim lands.
If anything these are Hindu lands occupied by Muslims, I think we need to change our outlook and liberate these lands from Muslim occupation.

dramaybaz bhartis.

You dotheads are always celebrating killing and raping Kashmiris on the forum. Now you got a taste of your own medicine and start crying. Typical hypocrites.

dramaybaz bhartis.

You dotheads are always celebrating killing and raping Kashmiris on the forum. Now you got a taste of your own medicine and start crying. Typical hypocrites.

Your ancestors are dotheads. Typical idiot

Price of Indian soldiers will be even greater. Remember what Ajit DOval said- One more Mumbai and you'll lose Balochistan. You can expect retribution for this 'price'.

Price of Indian soldiers will be even greater. Remember what Ajit DOval said- One more Mumbai and you'll lose Balochistan. You can expect retribution for this 'price'.

Ajit Doval can s my D.

And whenever you bhartis are ready, put on your bangles and perfume.

Ajit Doval can s my D.

And whenever you bhartis are ready, put on your bangles and perfume.

Last time you said that we changed the map of the sub-continent. The only thing you know to do is to talk stupid.

Your wet dream !

Who are you ? Someone from the clan of Nathuram who also could not digest the rising of Pakistan ....Speak of your army where your soldiers are committing suicides ...our army is the safeguard of the motherland since it's inception ....had we been someone's puppet, we would be living with no problems at all ...and for the rest of your comments...I must say stop watching NDTV !

The aftermath will be catastrophic ....take it as a warning !
I don't know where u are living in . Man go back to your country and take a trip to India . Look at the prosperity . And decide what is going wrong in which country . And we know what we are capable of . And u know what you are capable of. Let pray for the day . Soon we must go to war . And end this nonsense debate once and for all

All you can do is troll making fun of Indian Army which stand to strengthen our democracy and save our people at any cost. But get back to reality . Unlike some army which are happy to loss their people so they can be Power full and wealthy .

Bhaiii if is so then Pakistan land is of Arabia ? Ur / our ancestors will be disappointed if they saw this comment . When will you learn about actual truth . Beliving false is not good in long run. One way or another truths keeps hurting. Respect if u had said that past is past . Is is our mother land now. And we will protect it. This is how pakistan should think. It's the truth and reality .

Back
Top Bottom