What's new

At Braveheart's Cremation, Daughter Shouts His Regiment's War Cry

Well I did explain that it is sarcasm. He still missed it.

I didn't read his post. Lets not distract even more. I hope the soldier's family finds the strength to mourn his death. I'm out of this thread.

There is no such regiment, the reports say 2/9 Gorkha Rifles, which means 2nd battalion of the 9 GR regiment. I'm guessing this is the war cry specific to that battalion.
Quoted it from an article, Indian Media even messed up this. getting two version of war cry as well.

Sorry dude but again your words 'If army personnel getting martyred in an area' .... in an area ...:hitwall: ? That's Kashmir ...and it does not belong to you ....got it now ?

IT belongs to us that is why we are there.

Since Pakistani army is being killed by locals in many areas does that mean, the area does not belong to Pakistan.

Hell thousands Pakistani army personnel were killed in East Pakistan and now it is an independent country, by your definition it would be freedom struggle and not terrorism right?

Figure of speech. You didn't answer my question, do you want some spanking? Maybe you're into some kinky shit.

From the looks of it, you are getting more excited at the notion getting into "Kinky shit" with other dudes.

The men involved in the encounter were Kashmiris or Pakistani? as for proxies.. you will cry about Kashmir or khalistan.. we will will cry about Mukti Bhani,Sindhudeshi,Pashtoonistan and now BLA?
Bhaiii u think there is no Pakistanis link in Kashmir unrest? just be honest let's have mature debate like a vetran

IT belongs to us that is why we are there.

Since Pakistani army is being killed by locals in many areas does that mean, the area does not belong to Pakistan.

Hell thousands Pakistani army personnel were killed in East Pakistan and now it is an independent country, by your definition it would be freedom struggle and not terrorism right?

It does not belong to you that is why only your army is there ...no one else ....when you say East Pakistan ...you answer your question yourself !

Mujhti Bahini !
Dude don't you think . If India use proxy it will shatter ur nation ? u are so fragile than India . look at ur problems it's so intense. It doesn't mean u have to hate Hindus or Hindustan just because u r a Pakistani . I must say we been so polite to you . how many wars. u lost everything but did we occupy ? It's now so hard to push further when u entered once territory. This nuclear holocaust is ok it's a weapon of war . If you are ready so be it we are ready too .

Do you seriously think that there have never been a resistance for freedom in the history of world ? So what if muslims call it Jihad ...the spirit remains the same ...fighting for the sake of freedom ...accept the reality ....how many innocent Kashmiris have been murdered by the Indian soldiers ....for more than half a century they are living under oppression ...If they cheered Pakistan during cricket, you expel them from colleges and torture them ...but then your heart don't ache ....but if a Colonel dies ...you are all fuming ...You know senorita ....it is not acceptable to those who believe in freedom !
We will kill 10 times more, but Kashmir will not get independent. Either Kashmirs learn these or we can just wipe them out. I am going to second on 370 article, and more harder stand on Kashmir related things, and those Hurriyat traitor must be hanged at once for treason.(especially that mader**** Geelani and sabir shah). Our PM must take initiative, was almost crying after seeing that poor girl crying and shouting Gurkha war cry, really felt ashamed and helpless on seeing live on TV.
Rest in peace sir, my deepest condolences to your family and your loved one. because of your ultimate sacrifice we people feel so safe in India.:cry::cry:

Dude don't you think . If India use proxy it will shatter ur nation ? u are so fragile than India . look at ur problems it's so intense. It doesn't mean u have to hate Hindus or Hindustan just because u r a Pakistani . I must say we been so polite to you . how many wars. u lost everything but did we occupy ? It's now so hard to push further when u entered once territory. This nuclear holocaust is ok it's a weapon of war . If you are ready so be it we are ready too .
Have you never used proxy ? Have you never tried shattering Pak? Yes...we don't hate hindus or Hindustan on religious basis ...we do hate you when you cry peace but try proxy ....'we lost everything and did you occupy'? all I can say to this is a big LOL....!

This soldier killed because he trusted the Kashmiris and he deserves this only.For god sake,don't go soft on these people, shoot these swines along with the terrorists.

And he must have helped them in flood times.

Sorry dude but again your words 'If army personnel getting martyred in an area' .... in an area ...:hitwall: ? That's Kashmir ...and it does not belong to you ....got it now ?
Then to whom it belongs...... to you , stop with your idiotic post you are making yourself gigantic fool.:p::p:

This should be avenged; as it will be. Gurkhas are probably sharpening their khukris right now

Bhaiii u think there is no Pakistanis link in Kashmir unrest? just be honest let's have mature debate like a vetran

To be completely honest.. no.. are they sponsored by the Pak state? no.. after Musharaf come to power he shut it down... why do you think Ilyas Kashmiri and other militants targetted Musharaf so many times?

Now tell me.. do you think india isnt involved in baluchistan unrest or the other failed proxies.. including mukti bhani? or LTTE in SL?

It does not belong to you that is why only your army is there ...no one else ....when you say East Pakistan ...you answer your question yourself !

That is stupid retort.

If an army deployment in an area is an indication of a territory not belonging to the country and any armed insurgency that territory should therefore be classified as a freedom struggle.
Then
Your army was deployed in East Pakistan, Balochistan , and Now Wazirstan should these also be classified as freedom struggle?

Other then fact, East Pakistan did achieve its freedom, so it was freedom struggle all along aint it?

Here comes another keyboard warrior !
So what are you doing on the forum, you must join your brothers in ISIS and put suicide vest, so that you can meet the virgins in heaven :lol::lol::lol: as there is long line because of your fellow Muslim brother.
As you are clearly advocating and supporting terrorism on this thread you must die for its cause instead leaving in foreign country and advising others. But Fattu (na mard) like you can only be a wanabe jihadi idiots on these type of forum only.

Back
Top Bottom