What's new

At Braveheart's Cremation, Daughter Shouts His Regiment's War Cry

You need to arm your men with what ? What is it that they don't have it and the Kasmiri Freedom Fighters have it ?

Hahahahaha .....I was expecting this point ...You think we don't understand the difference between freedom and terrorism ? Now go on and make TTP and Al-Qaida as freedom fighters too just because I called Kashmiri Freedom Fighters :p:
Dude do you even have a heart ? We fools sentimental idiots stood by u when Peshawar happened . Don't you think it's ur courtesy to do the same ? We indians are losing hope on you day by day .

So true, kashmiri's are the most ungrateful, community, the biggest blunder was to save them in floods but then we are not as Baighairat as these a..holes.
46059842280_n.JPG

& this is a Gentleman's army, that is going to protect its people, irrespective of what some ungrateful people might dish out for them.

Dude ...your words 'So far all I can see, is One is happening is my home' ....what ?your home ? That's where you guys are getting killed !

If army personnel getting martyred in an area is the justification, of a freedom struggle...then there are lot areas in Pakistan, where a lot pakistani army men are killed by locals on regular basis..are those freedom struggle too?

I am still waiting for your clear precise justification.. Why terrorism in Kashmir is freedom fight and that in balochistan and East Pakistan not?

How is it different?

Why don't you help the so called Baluch rebels? I'm sure @DESERT FIGHTER will like to spank you.

Or you can ask my fellow compatriots like Irfan Baloch (professional) Malghani, Baloch Regiment, Junaid Khosa and our cousins settled in Southern Punjab n Sindh like Imran Khan,Baloch PK etc...

Jai mahakaali, aayo gorkhaali, is the war cry, said by the little girl.

Why don't you help the so called Baluch rebels? I'm sure @DESERT FIGHTER will like to spank you.
His point is that Pakistanis call this a freedom struggle, but call BLA as terrorists. We are not interested in any BRA or BLA, but the double faced hypocrisy is what amazes us.

Just as you fight Balochi separatists, we will fight Kashmiri separatists. That's the only point.

His point is that Pakistanis call this a freedom struggle, but call BLA as terrorists. We are not interested in any BRA or BLA, but the double faced hypocrisy is what amazes us.

As if I care. I was about to write RIP for the soldier. I never disrespect soldiers from any country. They are serving their country.

You take internet to seriously..Internet spanking..seriously?
Would you like to answer the question?

Figure of speech. You didn't answer my question, do you want some spanking? Maybe you're into some kinky shit.

As if I care. I was about to write RIP for the soldier. I never disrespect soldiers from any country. They are serving their country.
If you don't care, why did you respond to him? Since you clearly misunderstood his point, I was setting the record straight.

To clarify once more - when Indians ask about Baloch separatists on threads like these, the point is not that we want to support them. The point is to make you understand that just as you fight separatists in your country, we will do so in our country.

But you don't see Indian members praising BLA or BRA people when they get killed.

Sorry dude but again your words 'If army personnel getting martyred in an area' .... in an area ...:hitwall: ? That's Kashmir ...and it does not belong to you ....got it now ?

Sorry dude but again your words 'If army personnel getting martyred in an area' .... in an area ...:hitwall: ? That's Kashmir ...and it does not belong to you ....got it now ?
It belongs to us, and no number of dead jihadis will change that reality.

If you don't care, why did you respond to him? Since you clearly misunderstood his point, I was setting the record straight.

To clarify once more - when Indians ask about Baloch separatists on threads like these, the point is not that we want to support it. The point is to make you understand that just as you fight separatists in your country, we will do so in our country.

But you don't see Indian members praising BLA or BRA people when they get killed.

Oh please, Indians love Baluch rebels even if they are a handful of people. They jump up and down over any bad news from Pakistan. Lets not start this topic here. One idiot said something and your guys decided to drag all of Pakistan into it.

To clarify once more - when Indians ask about Baloch separatists on threads like these, the point is not that we want to support them. The point is to make you understand that just as you fight separatists in your country, we will do so in our country.

They should not praise BLA and those who are in 'BRA' ......They are terrorists ....if you don't believe me ...ask Ajit Doval ?

Back
Top Bottom