What's new

At Braveheart's Cremation, Daughter Shouts His Regiment's War Cry

Kashmiri Freedom Fighters seem to have started a new phase of resistance !

You can write this down with the blood of the martyr, you can write this down with the tears of his daughter :

Kashmir rahega Hindustan.

You chose the wrong thread to troll. Moments like this only strengthen our resolve - all of us, Gorkha or Kashmiri or Punjabi or Marathi or Madrasi, will make sure of that. As long as we have soldiers and bullets, you will not take our Kashmir. Your jihadis will become worm food, like all their predecessors. Jihadis will come and jihadis will die, but Kashmir will stay.

Poor kid .He lost his father without a good memory of him :(

You can write this down with the blood of the martyr, you can write this down with the tears of his daughter :

You chose the wrong thread to troll. Moments like this only strengthen our resolve - all of us, Gorkha or Kashmiri or Punjabi or Marathi or Madrasi, will make sure of that. As long as we have soldiers and bullets, you will not take our Kashmir. Your jihadis will become worm food, like all their predecessors. Jihadis will come and jihadis will die, but Kashmir will stay.

There must be retribution and it must be severe.

This soldier killed because he trusted the Kashmiris and he deserves this only.For god sake,don't go soft on these people, shoot these swines along with the terrorists.

I honour the braveheart and his family. RIP shaheed.

Rest in peace. Died due to compassion shown to undeserving people. Time to be proactive.
The Gurkha have been hit. Jai mahakali.
Ho ke hoi na? Ho ho ho
Will it be or won't, it will, it will, it will be.

It ain't a troll ....how come you call it a troll ?

It ain't a troll ....how come you call it a troll ?
Because you are on a thread about a 11 year old girl mourning the death of her heroic father, and praising his killers. Doesn't mattter to us, it is your country that's paying the price of having too many "freedom fighters". Whether you call yourself a troll or a god, my post to you stands.

10891697_901531459898875_7248210787531564315_n.jpg
What are they saying ...can someone translate ....and which language is that ....i could only get Haaa Haaa Haaaa !

What are they saying ...can someone translate ....and which language is that ....i could only get Haaa Haaa Haaaa !

Better get your ears checked

Because you are on a thread about a 11 year old girl mourning the death of her heroic father, and praising his killers. Doesn't mattter to us, it is your country that's paying the price of having too many "freedom fighters". Whether you call yourself a troll or a god, my post to you stands.

sage looks like a wannabe Jihadi to me who is to scared to do something on his own

Back
Top Bottom