What's new

At Braveheart's Cremation, Daughter Shouts His Regiment's War Cry

Have been hearing this BS for years now.... grow up.
Then just compare the death rates of the occupied indian troops in Kashmir in the last 6 months with those of early 2014 !

We're ready for any Jihadi scum that wants to come our way.

indian_army.jpg

Let them know who they are up against. There must be retribution for this.
WE need to arm our men to the teeth . so lil uneducated pigs like jihadis naxals should think twice before even pelting stones ....

Man! !! I was really gutted, disturbed today, the way that girl cried, the more I saw this ;the more I wanted to kill those namards, and that SOB geelani.

Better get your ears checked

sage looks like a wannabe Jihadi to me who is to scared to do something on his own
Go check first the meaning of Jijad ...by the way ...I do support the Kashmiri Freedom Fighters ....they have every right to put a resistance !

This soldier killed because he trusted the Kashmiris and he deserves this only.For god sake,don't go soft on these people, shoot these swines along with the terrorists.
So true, kashmiri's are the most ungrateful, community, the biggest blunder was to save them in floods but then we are not as Baighairat as these a..holes.

@janon the kids in your DP are Pakistanis... with the national flag n the flag of a political party (not india).

Time to finish the incomplete task. Was in tears to watch on TV today afternoon live. Very gutted and fuming. May Lord Lord answer her War Cry. It has United people across the nation for brutal reply for life less scums .
Same here, these incidents,more than crying, I was angry , will bring more hatred towards, the kashmiri's , all over India.

WE need to arm our men to the teeth . so lil uneducated pigs like jihadis naxals should think twice before even pelting stones ....
You need to arm your men with what ? What is it that they don't have it and the Kasmiri Freedom Fighters have it ?

You didn't answer, why is Blaoch freedom fighter's cause less just?
Hahahahaha .....I was expecting this point ...You think we don't understand the difference between freedom and terrorism ? Now go on and make TTP and Al-Qaida as freedom fighters too just because I called Kashmiri Freedom Fighters :p:

Go check first the meaning of Jijad ...by the way ...I do support the Kashmiri Freedom Fighters ....they have every right to put a resistance !

1st you should grow a pair & try to do what you preach which is Jihad

Back
Top Bottom