What's new

Assembly Election Results 2013

BJP is now leading 37 seats now in Delhi.. AAP went down to 20.. Out of 4 others 2 are Akalis..

As things stand right now, BJP are leading in 35 seats and independents are leading in 3 others. So if that turns out to be the final result then there should not be any problem in forming the govt for BJP. My earlier comment was regarding a situation where BJP don't get full majority and there aren't enough independents to bail them out. AFAIK they can't get support from AAP members. I think it's not allowed under the anti-defection law, although I am not too sure about this.

They don't have to defect. But an MLA doesn't have to follow party whip & can lend his support to a chosen CM candidate AFAIK.

All speculation in dustbin. BJP getting majority. :devil::victory::chilli:

Still optimistic with Congress? BJP will get majority. Mind it. :coffee:

I am a hard core BJP/Namo supporter but since in Chattisgarh will be the game of horse trading I am sure the corrupt Congress will find its way out there..

facebook-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Good Morning @Guynextdoor2 & @[Bregs] ....:enjoy:

Btw, Delhi had always had winners vs losers vote difference of few hundred votes so things can change for good anytime.

I would like BJP in office and AAP as the opposition. It'll give AAP valuable experience in the workings of the Government while also keeping BJP honest.

I am a hard core BJP/Namo supporter but since in Chattisgarh will be the game of horse trading I am sure the corrupt Congress will find its way out there..
they dont need to now. Congress getting clear majority.

Back
Top Bottom