What's new

Assembly Election Results 2013

1463109_10152091409135909_658585164_n.jpg

The success of AAP (the extent) in Delhi was unexpected for me.

Somme newspapers predicted that they will get 5 to 7 seats.

Success of BJP in MP, Rajasthan is not surprising. It was expected.

I was expecting a 4-0. But, Chhattisgarh is not turning out to be a good show. It's becoming 2-1-1.:(

Even Siddarth Varadarajan @ NDTV was saying something in the same line. But someone had to remind him about RG & rest of the Congressi's position after these results. Just look at the impact of this election for both sides & see who is looking good. Congress is getting decimated & trashed in three out of four states.. & is getting confined to lowly 3rd place at their GHQ. Chattisgarh is still 50-50. So obviously one can sense who has upper hand here. Of-course paid media will try their best to put a spin on this.. that's just as far as it goes.

BJP is leading in Chhatisgarh Now with 47 seats. Congress is leading with 40 seats. Very close still BJP is favourite.

What ? BJP back in front in Chattisgarh! Man... this one is going to keep me on tenterhooks... & my fingertips will end up bleeding by end of today! :angry:

Chatishgard is seing one hell of a competition.....I am not letting my wife change the channels at any cost:D

Even Siddarth Varadarajan @ NDTV was saying something in the same line. But someone had to remind him about RG & rest of the Congressi's position after these results. Just look at the impact of this election for both sides & see who is looking good. Congress is getting decimated & trashed in three out of four states.. & is getting confined to lowly 3rd place at their GHQ. Chattisgarh is still 50-50. So obviously one can sense who has upper hand here. Of-course paid media will try their best to put a spin on this.. that's just as far as it goes.

NIC/Doordarshan Result Analysis Program, Assembly Election 2013
Thank you. I was becoming pessimistic after getting all the NDTV & CNN-IBN twitter feeds.:)

What ? BJP back in front in Chattisgarh! Man... this one is going to keep me on tenterhooks... & my fingertips will end up bleeding by end of today! :angry:
commn buddy have some rum

1 bitter
1sour
2soda
crushed green chillies&mintwith some jagree &crushed ice let it rest for 5-10 mins

then enjoy them with one fried fish :cheers:

commn buddy have some rum

1 bitter
1sour
2soda
crushed green chillies&mintwith some jagree &crushed ice let it rest for 5-10 mins

then enjoy them with one fried fish :cheers:

Kya? sabere sabere.. yaar 7.45 in the morning. abhi tak brush bhi nahi kiya.. :lol: up since 2.30AM yaar..

Kya? sabere sabere.. yaar 7.45 in the morning. abhi tak brush bhi nahi kiya.. :lol: up since 2.30AM yaar..
7.45 in morning where are you bhaiji any way its the best way to beat sttress but if morning have some irish cream coffee with rum :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom