What's new

Assembly Election Results 2013

There are not many "others" to fill that gap. Would AAP support BJP? Seems unlikely. What happens if they don't? Reelection?
I don't think so. Being single largest party BJP might end up forming minority govt.

But they would still need overall majority via coalition right?

There will always be independent candidates who can be bought by single largest party to form the govt. or.. even they might end up pulling couple of AAP candidates. Temptation is too much to ignore for the opportunists!

Bit of a roller coaster for both parties. Very tight indeed!

Looks like BJP might just make it
& in My Delhi
I want BJP to form govt & AAP in opposition
Or vice versa Either way Delhi is set
But Re-Election are a remote possibility

There are not many "others" to fill that gap. Would AAP support BJP? Seems unlikely. What happens if they don't? Reelection?

No way in hell AAP would support CONG or BJP
If BJP is able to woo OTH it might be able to form a govt
With a strong AAP opposition & CONG getting wiped out in Delhi :yahoo::victory:

Looks like BJP might just make it
& in My Delhi
I want BJP to form govt & AAP in opposition
Or vice versa Either way Delhi is set
But Re-Election are a remote possibility

BJP will form govt in Delhi most likely. & AAP will be the principal opposition party. & Congress will be confined to back bench... how funny :lol:

In chattisgarh, both the CONgrass and BJP is at 45 seats. What will happen in such a scenario??

AAP has done remarkably well in Delhi.. I am shocked how it finally played out..

The game in Chattisgarh will be the game of horse trading..

I think Congress will take Chattisgarh..

All speculation in dustbin. BJP getting majority. :devil::victory::chilli:

AAP has done remarkably well in Delhi.. I am shocked how it finally played out..

The game in Chattisgarh will be the game of horse trading..

I think Congress will take Chattisgarh..
Still optimistic with Congress? BJP will get majority. Mind it. :coffee:

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/laughing-my-***-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

1471315_667791499910277_2025153643_n.png

There will always be independent candidates who can be bought by single largest party to form the govt. or.. even they might end up pulling couple of AAP candidates. Temptation is too much to ignore for the opportunists!

As things stand right now, BJP are leading in 35 seats and independents are leading in 3 others. So if that turns out to be the final result then there should not be any problem in forming the govt for BJP. My earlier comment was regarding a situation where BJP don't get full majority and there aren't enough independents to bail them out. AFAIK they can't get support from AAP members. I think it's not allowed under the anti-defection law, although I am not too sure about this.

BJP is forming govt in Delhi and i think they will have to work their butt out from now till lok sabha election if they want to come out will better result then..

Back
Top Bottom