What's new

Assembly Election Results 2013

BJP lost 5 seats Chattisgarh...

What Analysis? Haven't I told before what the election results will be? 'He' is obviously Arvind Kejriwal
well what about 35 in delhi ,74 inRJ and 13 in MP you/INC lost well i dont remeber when you made your predictions but was also asking like what do you think now and what should be done in future

Delhi Assembly polls: Man who fought terrorists in Mumbai 2008 attack wins on Aam Aadmi Party ticket
New Delhi: Surender Singh, a former NSG commando and part of the team that fought the terrorists in Mumbai on 26 November, 2008, was on Sunday elected to the Delhi Assembly on the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) ticket.

There you go.. It's official.. Kejriwal just declared that they will play the role of constructive opposition.. & will not offer or seek support from anyone!

well what about 35 in delhi ,74 inRJ and 13 in MP you/INC lost well i dont remeber when you made your predictions but was also asking like what do you think now and what should be done in future

What do I think now ? I said that for weeks that BJP will walk and crap all over Congress. Loss of 5 seats- while it was well known that BJP will do well in chattisgarh, why didn't 'modi wave' stop votes going to congress? Why didn't 'modi wave' do away with AAP? Truth- this isn't Modi wave but anti incllumbency, and anti-congress sentiment.

What do I think now ? I said that for weeks that BJP will walk and crap all over Congress. Loss of 5 seats- while it was well known that BJP will do well in chattisgarh, why didn't 'modi wave' stop votes going to congress? Why didn't 'modi wave' do away with AAP? Truth- this isn't Modi wave but anti incllumbency, and anti-congress sentiment.
This is the hint to Modi wave. Common sense say, AAP voters will turn for BJP in General Elections

This is the hint to Modi wave. Common sense say, AAP voters will turn for BJP in General Elections

How can there be 'indication of modi wave' man? Either there is or isn't a wave. In an election where 3 time CM (itself a record and inviting anti-incumbency) gets decimated BJP doesn't get the votes and half the chunk goes to an upstart and still there is a 'wave'? And this in an assembly where Modi has done most campaigning and where general elections are gonna be a big deal. Congress is routed and votes don't go 'glorious leader' and there is still a 'wave'? What makes it worse is that Dlehi is not new ground like TN or Kerala. This is a state BJP has ruled before and Delhi's always been a two party state. And this same BJP loses almost as many seats it has won to a zero start player despite such a huuge 'wave' that has swept Delhi and all India. Said wave is basically a marketing gimmick. What's at work is anti-incumbency.

You know what, switch on any news channel, even go to foreign media, the big story will not be BJP gaining, but Arvind Kejriwal and his spectacular debut.

Few minutes back, I watched Rahul Gandhi's interview and I realised he is rightly called OWL BABA. Pata nahi kya kya bolta rehta hai.:o:

That's why that prayer by BJP ''Yeh dil mange more Rahul''.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom