What's new

Assembly Election Results 2013

nmip8fhadhf_medium.jpg

As someone else quoted earlier... he is doing bhangra in front of AAP HQ! :lol:
They are waiting for Congress to win in Chattisgarh.But then again we all know who those guests are on this thread.

Hola! guys.........

I think media played a very important role in giving strength to the anti congress mood.

If not for the extensive coverage of scams and analyzing each move by the congress party from the view point of personal gains it would not have been possible to shame the congress in this way.

And some sections of the media are so keen to discredit Modi for BJP win especially in Delhi. They would do well to remember that when Vijay goel was not chosen as the CM candidate everybody was saying BJP has lost and no one could win it from them.

Harshvardhan was not so popular expect from the constituency from which he was contesting and it is because of Modi that BJP has been able to get 30+ seats. How on earth could a new man like him not enjoying the same popularity as Vijay Goel was able to hold on to 30 + seats?

Answer is simple - MODI. And the newspaper add on the day of election proves this fact.

Finally very happy to see the choor party being humiliated and from my constituency Kejriwal is supposed to be leading by 14,000 votes, nothing can be more humiliating than the defeat of congress veteran leader by a new kid on the block.

JAI HIND.

GO..GO..Goswami
Is one of the biggest factor
Times Now covered every single scam in every way possible

yeah yes yes ... Shazia Ilmi lost seat to BJP :victory: :yahoo: :dance3:

RG just said on Press Conference that
We will involve common man in such a way you can't imagine
Tharki kahi ka :partay:

@Guynextdoor2 what happened to your FSB magic ?

Who's FSB buddy? I knew you'd come here today. For the record, I told yesterday that the following will be the result- BJP will sweep all 4 states, Delhi will be hung assembly with BJP leading. I though AAP will get 18, they got 27.

Who's FSB buddy? I knew you'd come here today. For the record, I told yesterday that the following will be the result- BJP will sweep all 4 states, Delhi will be hung assembly with BJP leading. I though AAP will get 18, they got 27.
welcome bro so i should ask it straight away ki 4 states me congress ki sharnak haar ke baad apko kaisa lag raha hai:azn:................:taz::chilli::taz:....:rofl::rofl:

Its a disaster in all way....Iam waiting hat AAP will do!!

AAp will refuse t o form coalition and push Delhi to another election

welcome bro so i should ask it straight away ki 4 states me congress ki sharnak haar ke baad apko kaisa lag raha hai:azn:................:taz::chilli::taz:....:rofl::rofl:

Your're telling me something we didn't know for the last month?

Yeah...Dog...you called me?

It's his stated stand. He won't budge.
who is he here buddy :azn:

i was asking about your analysis on this shamefull defete of congress in these elections

are you trying to scuttle my "masoomana sa sawaal":azn:

BJP lost 5 seats Chattisgarh...
who is he here buddy :azn:

i was asking about your analysis on this shamefull defete of congress in these elections

are you trying to scuttle my "masoomana sa sawaal":azn:

What Analysis? Haven't I told before what the election results will be? 'He' is obviously Arvind Kejriwal

Back
Top Bottom