What's new

Assembly Election Results 2013

That source is not credible at all.
sorry man I am on my phone right now so can't reply properly but just Google it There are many news reports showing Kejirival called Batla House encounter a fake insulting police officers killed by terrorist in that operation

sorry man I am on my phone right now so can't reply properly but just Google it There are many news reports showing Kejirival called Batla House encounter a fake insulting police officers killed by terrorist in that operation

Congress got the @$$ whooping of their life at three states, DEL, MP & RJ. Had there been no naxal attack on it's leadership, their fate would have been similar in Chattisgarh too! seriously...

So its Final BJP 4-0 ...

All channels are busy showing Arvind Khujilwala and about APPtards ...

We won like in all the states still media is not interested ...

We Thank all those unknown Hindu Nationalists (both online and on road Participants)... thank you people for Trusting & supporting our Ideology ...

Its not our Victory ... Its the Victory of our Ideology ...

BJP Kids all around my Area running around in Bikes with BJP flags...

So its Final BJP 4-0 ...

All channels are busy showing Arvind Khujilwala and about APPtards ...

We won like in all the states still media is not interested ...

We Thank all those unknown Hindu Nationalists (both online and on road Participants)... thank you people for Trusting & supporting our Ideology ...

Its not our Victory ... Its the Victory of our Ideology ...

BJP Kids all around my Area running around in Bikes with BJP flags...

@Nair saab it's really hurting Congressi channels to show Chattisgarh results... still stuck with their projection of 30 mins ago. Clutching to the straw... :lol: As per sources..BJP has already won Chattisgarh outright..

AAp will refuse t o form coalition and push Delhi to another election

Your're telling me something we didn't know for the last month?

And BJP will sit quietly and watch that happen? They are just a few member short to majority, they are well at the realm.

@Nair saab it's really hurting Congressi channels to show Chattisgarh results... still stuck with their projection of 30 mins ago. Clutching to the straw... :lol: As per sources..BJP has already won Chattisgarh outright..

No they are Correct as per Election commissions website...

Election Commission of India

And BJP will sit quietly and watch that happen? They are just a few member short to majority, they are well at the realm.
One independent has already Jumped into BJP camp...

and another one is JDU Miya ...So he wont Go to BJP ...

BJP is trying to Break Congress...

BJP tears into Kejriwal for playing ‘fake’ Batla House politics
Wednesday, 23 October 2013 | Rakesh Ranjan | New Delhi
site_like.png
font_inc.jpg
font_dec.jpg
pioneer_print.png
pioneer_email.png

The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) will be launching an intensive campaign in Muslim-dominated areas ‘cautioning’ people against the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP). Accusing AAP of indulging in communal politics, the Delhi BJP accused Arvind Kejriwal and his men of misleading people by raking up the Batla House encounter case and terming it fake to secure their votes. The BJP also questioned the motive of the AAP behind launching such a ‘malicious’ campaign and said Kejriwal and his men have no vision and no model of development for the city.

It alleged that the party was only taking up the issued related to the Muslims while other minority communities of the society were being ignored by AAP. “Why is AAP convinced to lure a particular section of minority? We will file a complaint to the Election Commission. There is no difference between Congress and AAP; both parties are hand-in-glove and trying to appease minorities and dividing the community,” said Delhi BJP spokesperson Harish Khurana.

The controversy erupted after Kejriwal, during his campaigning in Old Delhi areas like Ballimaran, Chandni Chowk and Matia Mahal, had circulated pamphlets among locals terming the Batla House encounter fake.

The party claimed it has been fighting a legal battle against the ‘fake’ encounter case. “The AAP has been struggling for the rights of the minorities. Several Muslims have been killed in fake encounters in Gujarat. Similarly, our leader Prashant Bhushan has also been fighting a legal battle against the fake Batla House encounter for rights of the Muslims,” the pamphlet read.

Taking strong exception to it, the BJP said the AAP was no different from the Congress and that both parties have been appeasing the minorities for electoral gains by raising such issues.
BJP tears into Kejriwal for playing ‘fake’ Batla House politics

Kejriwal seeks independent investigation

Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal on Thursday reiterated his demand for an "independent investigation" into the Batla House encounter case.

"The court has said the youth (killed in the Batla House incident) were terrorists. I had said that even if they were terrorists, it was extremely important to catch them alive to know who their real handlers are. There needs to be an independent investigation to know if it was necessary to kill them," Kejriwal said after Indian Mujahideen operative Shahzad Ahmed was convicted of murder and other offences in the 2008 Batla House encounter case on Thursday.

"It must also be probed under what circumstances the police officer (Mohan Chand) was killed," he added.

Kejriwal's first 'Letter to Muslims' under the 'Why should AAP be believed?' heading had said: "The party has important members such as Prashant Bhushan, who has fought several battles to ensure Muslims get their due rights … Even today, he is fighting the court case against the fake Batla House encounter".

A week later, another letter said: "Several people have a doubt if those youth needed to be killed or could they have been arrested alive? If they were terrorist, then it was pertinent to arrest them and reach their handlers."
Kejriwal seeks independent investigation - Hindustan Times

Did anyone hear Pappu speaking? Apparently more than one hundred year old party is going to learn something new from yesterday's AAP! That's hilarious folks... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom