What's new

Assembly Election Results 2013

It's all EC's fault. They should have covered all the lotus ponds before the election! :lol:

It's all EC's fault. They should have covered all the lotus ponds before the election! :lol:
The Problem was Due to Congress leaders Jayanti Natrajan ... she wore BJP symbol saree and people thought Congress is asking people to vote for BJP... :D

HY28JAYANTHI_NATRA_1666975e.jpg

In Both Rajasthan and MP BJP got more seats then whats predicted in exit poll...

1452114_337969313009390_1344322885_n.jpg

Congress's after result tactic is quite clear. Take away credit from Modi.. & keep attacking Modi through spokespersons & paid anchors. Every other analyst is quite keen to remind the public that there is no Modi effect. On other hand.. they are quite evasive in naming RG for Congress's dismal show! Man... how pathetic these lot can get! :tdown:

Well here are some of the pics trending on FB....

1458543_713119835411054_66674767_n.jpg

563754_713090458747325_233708305_n.jpg

1466020_713124812077223_1276008656_n.jpg

No matter which party you support you cant simply deny the hard work and dedication of this man in fulfilling our dream of a corruption-less administration - yes he may be a bit far from the majority but he is all set to infused a sort of a revolution in Indian Politics with main focus on Corruption...#He needs to be appreciated and though I am a Modi supporter I wish that AAP comes to power in Delhi - He should be given a fair chance atleast.....

I think media played a very important role in giving strength to the anti congress mood.

If not for the extensive coverage of scams and analyzing each move by the congress party from the view point of personal gains it would not have been possible to shame the congress in this way.

And some sections of the media are so keen to discredit Modi for BJP win especially in Delhi. They would do well to remember that when Vijay goel was not chosen as the CM candidate everybody was saying BJP has lost and no one could win it from them.

Harshvardhan was not so popular expect from the constituency from which he was contesting and it is because of Modi that BJP has been able to get 30+ seats. How on earth could a new man like him not enjoying the same popularity as Vijay Goel was able to hold on to 30 + seats?

Answer is simple - MODI. And the newspaper add on the day of election proves this fact.

Finally very happy to see the choor party being humiliated and from my constituency Kejriwal is supposed to be leading by 14,000 votes, nothing can be more humiliating than the defeat of congress veteran leader by a new kid on the block.

JAI HIND.

Chathisgarh seems to going to BJP 48-42

Delhi is heading for hung assemply

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom