What's new

Assembly Election Results 2013

AD07Xng.png

Shiela Dikshit will be the only CM to loose her seat that to a newcomer :rofl:
koi gaal nahi jaanee 15 saal maal bhi to khoob banaya hai now she will retire in italy and have a great life there :D

Delhi will most probably have a BJP govt with AAP as opposition
Good thing is AAP will play a good opposition & in process gain experience
Let's see how much work they do

That's not very clear as yet. The BJP seems to be ahead in 32 & the AAP in 29 with the congress at 8 & 1 other. That's a recipe for disaster. How will the BJP get to 36? The only possible combination that can work is AAP + Cong even though AAP has ruled that out even if BJP wins 2 more & the AAP loses 2. No other combination can work. Crazy.

I am Quite Sure ... now many Congress leaders would Rebel against Rahul Gandis leadership ...

I am sure Priyanka Gandis Entry as Congress Chief is imminent ...

Across India Congress leaders would join BJP...

That's not very clear as yet. The BJP seems to be ahead in 32 & the AAP in 29 with the congress at 8 & 1 other. That's a recipe for disaster. How will the BJP get to 36? The only possible combination that can work is AAP + Cong even though AAP has ruled that out even if BJP wins 2 more & the AAP loses 2. No other combination can work. Crazy.
BJP have to make atleast 34 as 1 seat has won by Akali dal and another by an independent. Anyway final results are yet to come so lets see.

BJP have to make atleast 34 as 1 seat has won by Akali dal and another by an independent. Anyway final results are yet to come so lets see.

That's why I said as yet. The figure may obviously change but I made an observation based on the figures that were available. You are obviously using a different figure. I went with 32(upto 34) + 29 (upto 27) +8 + 1 = 70

I am Quite Sure ... now many Congress leaders would Rebel against Rahul Gandis leadership ...

i dont think so sonia has a soft corner for rahul baba/pappu and any attempt to bring priyanak/bianka means end of the road for him and maio/wadra family will be in driving seat than the so called nehru ghandi family and that congressies will never allow but i guess we can give jyotiraditya scindhia a wild card here and maybe sachin pilot too

koi gaal nahi jaanee 15 saal maal bhi to khoob banaya hai now she will retire in italy and have a great life there :D
It's not about the money it's all about loosing to the person she said didn't exist.

U forget that Akali is leading in one seat ... INLD MLA would jump into BJP...

Clearly there is a disillusion within Congress about RG's leadership. Looks like even RG himself realized that he is good for nothing & is a liability for Congress now. That's why he wasn't seen in public for past couple of weeks. Congress is in a fix now.. they can't bring Priyanka Gandhi to the fore. If she comes in... BJP will have a ready weapon called Robert Vadra to attack Congress with! It's all doom & gloom for the grand old corrupt party!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom