What's new

Assembly Election Results 2013

i dont think so sonia has a soft corner for rahul baba/pappu and any attempt to bring priyanak/bianka means end of the road for him and maio/wadra family will be in driving seat than the so called nehru ghandi family and that congressies will never allow but i guess we can give jyotiraditya scindhia a wild card here and maybe sachin pilot too
After 2014 election Priyanka will sure join party ... only dispute is if that there would be share a Leadership with Rahul or would she be the sole leader...

Anyways ... Congress doesnt has any Big leaders left other then Gandi Family... all big leaders are Sidelined and are too old to lead ...

the last big regional Congress leader was YSR now he too is dead...

so happy to hear sheila dixit and her party has been crushed in delhi , go home corrupt dogs , we don't need you!

by the way AAP gave some real bashing to congress and bjp

I am Quite Sure ... now many Congress leaders would Rebel against Rahul Gandis leadership ...

I am sure Priyanka Gandis Entry as Congress Chief is imminent ...

Across India Congress leaders would join BJP...

Lets see what happens

After 2014 election Priyanka will sure join party ... only dispute is if that there would be share a Leadership with Rahul or would she be the sole leader...

Anyways ... Congress doesnt has any Big leaders left other then Gandi Family... all big leaders are Sidelined and are too old to lead ...

the last big regional Congress leader was YSR now he too is dead...
well buddi i guesss its the sad end of ghandhi families control over INC i wonder who is going to have the control now will it be sachin pilot or J.scindia or some one from south things will realli get interesting now when congress gets back to drawing board again :D

Some updates from Chhattisgarh BJP won 3 and cong 2 and the lead is now 44-41 while cong won 4th in delhi and lead in BJP-AAP is 21-21

well buddi i guesss its the sad end of ghandhi families control over INC i wonder who is going to have the control now will it be sachin pilot or J.scindia or some one from south things will realli get interesting now when congress gets back to drawing board again :D

& for Pappu it's Back to school again! :omghaha:

I see Media is now providing advice Congress how to win elections ... some in poll panel is even sympathizing for them...

and media is hell bend snatching credit from Modiji... when Vasundhare raje herself told that such a win cant be possible without Modi effect...

anyways Congress is likely end up in single digit ...

Countdown of that Italian Bitch Begins!!!!! #2014 here we come!!!

526603_713095792080125_1932242521_n.jpg

Last edited:
That's not very clear as yet. The BJP seems to be ahead in 32 & the AAP in 29 with the congress at 8 & 1 other. That's a recipe for disaster. How will the BJP get to 36? The only possible combination that can work is AAP + Cong even though AAP has ruled that out even if BJP wins 2 more & the AAP loses 2. No other combination can work. Crazy.

Its a disaster in all way....Iam waiting hat AAP will do!!

Chatishgarh took a dra:cheesy:matic twist

22 candidates from BJP in MP won muslim dominated seats and out of 12 ST dominated seats in Delhi AAP is winning in 9 and BJP in 2..Minority vote ghus gaye Congress ki G**** mai.

Back
Top Bottom