What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

They will never give up, otherwise they will be held accountable and will go to jail after their audit books are made public... They will take pakistan down but never give up power and money...
Are they any good at business? If so they need to export and beat out Indian businesses

If the army punish that general faisal f*cker then it brings to light they have been interfering all along and colluding with the cancer families of Pakistan ...thats why they will never admit and punish their rogues.

It's rotten to the core. No more hiding for Bajwa and co

I agree with you. This goes deep. The rot is very deep. This specific issue that you have touched on is not only a Bajwa related problem. Interference from the military in political affairs goes way back.

The problem with all of us is that we have falsely believed that the Pak military is the last resort when civilian rulers fail. That notion is wrong. The Pak military belongs in the baracks and nowhere else. They shouldn't have any banks. They shouldn't interfere in civilian matters. They shouldn't hold meetings with the Americans. The list goes on.

حکومت عمران خان کے خلاف کاروائی کرے -آئس پیار والا باندر

جسکو گولیاں ماری گئی ہیں کاروائی بھی اسکے خلاف ہو گی ایسی اندھیر نگری آپکو دنیا میں کہیں دکھائی نہیں دے گی

Just to put on record Bajwa the B@STARD took action within few hours against those Officers who rightfully demanded the registration of FIR against Capt. Safdar for insulting the sanctity of the Quaid Mausoleum.

NOT only this but the catch of the story is that he did it just in few minutes after the Telephonic conversation with Bilawal.

Those officers were not involved in murder or in any murder conspiracy but they were duty bound to get the case registered as the security of the Quaid Mausoleum was under their institution.

So the lesson which we could learn from these incidents are.

- IF someone from the Institution will perform his duty under legal framework will be discouraged

- Under current leadership Criminal Minded person in Institution would be encouraged, keep in mind Maj. Gen Faisal Naseer is also accused as the main cluript in the smuggling of non-custom paid vehicles in Pakistan.

- Bilawal is Politically adopted for the future by the Institution.

- Current Leadership want to bring Pakistan Army at the level of Sindh Police (Punjab Police is still better in many aspects than SIndh Police).

Last edited:
Devil's advocate? I agree with you. How many times I have said that the military is the root cause of Pakistan's lack of social development, its poverty and its lost generations for the future? About 551,331 times. And counting. And that is just on PDF. :D

The entire Army is NOT the enemy of the people. I do not care what you think. The correct thing must always be said, if one has integrity. I hate the officer corps for what they do to destroy Pakistan's institutions so that they can rule with impunity, just to be clear.

Yes I retract my post that entire Army are enemies of Pakistan .

In fact
Most of the Army are in cahoots and the rest are cannon fodder .

The Pakistani army on the other hand is intoxicated with false beliefs. They think they have the upperhand. They can torture at will. They can use scare tactics and impose their "mighty" will through force. It doesn't work like that.

Bajwa is stuck in 1970's. His under dogs are trying the same tactics they used in East Pakistan. India played a role in East Pakistan for sure, but who gave them an open invitation by these tactics?
Today the same thing has been brought to West Pakistan, and they think they can pull off the same thing, even if the results last time were that a general had to sign “surrender” while still have 30,000 active troops to fight.

Just to put on record Bajwa the B@STARD took action within few hours against those Officers who rightfully demanded the registration of FIR against Capt. Safdar for insulting the sanctity of the Quaid Mausoleum.

NOT only this but the catch of the story is that he did it just after the Telephonic conversation with Bilawal.

Those officers were not involved in murder in murder conspiracy but they were duty bound to get the case registered as the security of the Quaid Mausoleum was under their institution.

So the lesson which we could learn from these incidents are.

- IF someone from the constitution will perform his duty under legal framework will be discouraged

- Criminal Minded person would be encouraged, keep in mind Maj. Gen Faisal Naseer is also accused as the main cluript in the smuggling of non-custom paid vehicles in Pakistan.

- Bilawal is Politically adopted for the future by the Institution.

Mir Bajwa and Bilawal Bhutto

حرامزادہ را حرامزادہ می شناسد

Khan made a cautious speech
ISPR demanded action against Imran Khan

Le Khan:
images - 2022-11-05T003144.330.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom