What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

IK abbi be kham kha lahaz ker raha ha in randion ka werna jis tara NS kerta tha naam la la ker is Bajwa ka, wahan is ki phat jati thi. It is clear as day that whatever this character Faisal is doing, isnt without the nod and consent of his superiors specially Bahwa Bajwa. Baki L put lain abb.

It’s such a strange situation in the country right now. Humans always want to see things in black and white because it makes them easy to comprehend, it makes it easy to pick a side and have a narrative, but life is anything but black and white.

People are mad about the army deploying its assets to secure the Cantonment, what else did they expect? Did they forget that we live in a country where the TTP, BLA and a dozen other terrorist orgs still exist, and are waiting for an opportunity to strike? and that we have a neighbor looking for opportunities to infiltrate these same cantonments as well? Even in the US they can storm the capitol for a protest, but you try getting near the pentagon and you’ll get shot. And then someone said to me, “for how long will the army hide behind the TTP and BLA?”, well the answer to that is, for as long as you don’t get up and stand between the TTP and your family yourself. The army will lose its power the moment the country doesn’t need them anymore, but unfortunately Pakistan still needs them.

What we need right now is for the The people to be the army’s voice, because the actual army doesn’t have one.
Nobody hates the PDM and the military leadership more than the army personnel, martyrs and their families who are loyal to the state and support IK but are being treated like traitors and villains. Yes the army has and has had many corrupt people, but the same army has also been carrying Pakistan for 70 years, one part of it needs fixing, the other needs protecting. Why are we trying to get rid of both?
People just expect them to somehow stand up and rebel, how did that go for the officers and families that tried and lost their pensions, medical facilities and were even threatened to stop talking for fear of legal action? If the livelihoods of you and your family were in question, you’d literally worship Bajwa and PDM.

I too strongly support IK and want the PDM and the army leadership gone because they are traitors, but you simply will not fix anything by targeting the rest of the army, you’ll only make things worst by creating a distrust.
IK understands this too, he’s been trying to teach the same to his followers for years. I was happy to see the desperation of the army leadership when they did that press conference, I was happy to see the people finally breaking the status quo of the “can do no wrong” army and standing up for themselves, but I feel like IKs supporters have lost their way, I get they’re emotional and for good reason, but they’re becoming the very thing they always seem to protest against; a threat to Pakistan. They need a major course correction.

The best way to fight for Pakistan right now is to stand against the PDM and the corrupt army leadership while standing with the forces, not against them. 95% of the army is pro IK. Don’t let the actions of a few traitors on the top change that.

I’m not justifying the armies age long involvement in Pakistani politics and all the kidnappings, murders, disappearances etc. my point is that the army is made up of the same awaam as the rest of the country. The problem is with the system that allows people like this to come into power and do whatever they want, fix the system, otherwise a new Bajwa and Nawaz will come every time you remove them.​

Sir Jee: What you have posted, I agree with most of it, perhaps about 75%. But, my. post has a different perspective. I deem General Bajwa a traitor, thug and scoundrel, and as it appears, whole of the army has become a slave to this devil, with absolutely no resistance. This is an alarming situation, which force me to conclude, that Pakistan is doomed and cannot survive, unless and until a direct confrontation, between people and army, does take place and army is forced to limit itself to it's constitutional role. This feat cannot be achieved by peaceful means. Whether people can do it or not, is another matter. Otherwise, I have nothing against any individual soldier. This institutional inadequacy has come to fore, only recently, in an extremely dark and obnoxious manner. Thanks for responding to my post.

In any normal society there would be outrage, shock and disbelief. In Pakistan the generals don't introspect. They have all the answers ready to become more confrontational and ugly. You really wonder. Are these suckers here to serve the nation or do they view everything as their personal commodity?

It has began folks. This is the Pakistani spring.

They have just shown the glimpse of the option they have on the road of Lahore Cantt ....

Why do I think on this Lines .... ???

IF (I again say IF as I don't see Bajwa is going) Bajwa is really retiring than he need some strong general who could not guarantee his safe exit but have to ensure continued safety of his cronies along with unpresented support the current Political & Governance structure minus IK, but the issue is why would new Chief would carry the burden of the legacy of Bajwa unless he was part of the mess himself. IF Not then Why the new Chief would not like start afresh ???

Other than IK and common Pakistanis on the street Martial law is the only thing which could benefit all participants of the current Political Structure INCLUDING JUDICIARY, but Sharif family and Zardari Family would be the biggest beneficiaries of it

This thing is not possible even if "Change of Command of Pak Army occurs" as expected by many so the only thing which could secure political leadership of PDM, Bajwa & Co. and more importantly the status quo of political and governing structure of the Pakistan is Martial Law.

Here at this stage it is difficult to imagine that a new Army Chief would be in position impose Martial Law and & other generals who would be of the same seniority level would continue to obey him as Martial Law administrator, there is a reason why the custom of tendering resignations by Lt. General of Pak army exist once they are superseded by the appointment of new COAS. Therefore BaJwa is most suitable candidate to declare Martial Law.

If b***** is not going, than everything falls in place for IK. It will be either ML or another extension.
In ML it won't be beneficial for anyone bcoz they don't have any political capital on which to cry. Heck they won't be even able to divert it to IK. Plus the economic situation is of 98 perhaps worse. So Unless GHQ is ready to sell nuke to save country. Nothing else is there that anyone will buy. Plus the current sentiment and image of army domestically.
In extension, Bajwa might hang on but resentment and hatred for army will increase exponentially to a breaking point. It is already historic.
Had PDM had anything they would have gone for election. After the recent performance of GHQ they cannot even count on their election engineering.
Many mil and civil are of this opinion that new chief will normalise situation. I disagree since he will be another 12th grader breeded by *. So unless he is a professional soldier and he does course correction and some court martials are made public. The army's image as something of a last resort is long gone. The ML will only make matters worst for state itself.
I do think that PDM wants martial law so they can have political martyrs mantra. But realistically who will buy this? The people have even become fed up of the GHQ and these political status quo were not even able to win an election in their own gov how do they plan to fare in GE?
For army even with ML they might just buy some more time before the inevitable.

If the army punish that general faisal f*cker then it brings to light they have been interfering all along and colluding with the cancer families of Pakistan ...thats why they will never admit and punish their rogues.

It's rotten to the core. No more hiding for Bajwa and co

We were so incredibly foolish. Papa America has conquered the Pakistani generals and got them by their cojones. The Americans are watching an uprising which they created so incredibly meticulously from a comfortable sofa. This one will go down as an epic feat in the history books. Without even firing a single bullet the Americans have turned Pakistan upside down. This is exactly where the American intel community would like to see Pakistan. In a state of anarchy. Not in their wildest dreams could they comprehend that a Trojan horse from the Pakistani military at the very top would become their most valuable asset. This goes deep folks. Very deep. Many of us still haven't comprehended how incredibly screwed the situation is and where it all began.

Tumhi log no 1 agency aur "na qaabil e taskhir"ka churan khatey aye ho.
Inke paas tha kya kabhi?
Kisi hi time America attack karta to aadhey generals bikey huey Iraq ki tarha gayab ho jatey aur hamara haal Iraq jesa hona tha. Yeh to shukar karo yeh sab expose hogaye.Oppar se ek sahi general ko helicopter mei hi urra diya.
Problem yeh ke iss sab ke beech ek bhi loyal Patriot Pakistan general nhi uth saka jo kuch to karta iss ghaddar toley ka?

Sab ko apni naukri aur pension pyari hai. Aur yeh log dushman se bachayenge?

Indians ka tum log mazak uratey rahey hamesha, aadhi cheezon mei to woh hi sachey they.

Rana Sanaullah and Khawaja Asif are the first interior minister and defense minister in the history of Pakistan who sympathize with the killer and not the victim, instead of the testimony of the thousands of people present in the march and the media, they are telling the truth of the killer's statement. Why not defend your taught statement?

IK abbi be kham kha lahaz ker raha ha in randion ka werna jis tara NS kerta tha naam la la ker is Bajwa ka, wahan is ki phat jati thi. It is clear as day that whatever this character Faisal is doing, isnt without the nod and consent of his superiors specially Bahwa Bajwa. Baki L put lain abb.

Imran Khan knows where this is headed. An open confrontation would lead to epic bloodshed. We can't even comprehend what will happen to the state of Pakistan. It will be an open field day. Imran Khan is holding back despite incredible injustice.

The Pakistani army on the other hand is intoxicated with false beliefs. They think they have the upperhand. They can torture at will. They can use scare tactics and impose their "mighty" will through force. It doesn't work like that.

Inevitably we will see that the people will take control. The question is how big Bajwa's ego is until he realises that it is too late.

Tumhi log no 1 agency aur "na qaabil e taskhir"ka churan khatey aye ho.
Inke paas tha kya kabhi?
Kisi hi time America attack karta to aadhey generals bikey huey Iraq ki tarha gayab ho jatey aur hamara haal Iraq jesa hona tha. Yeh to shukar karo yeh sab expose hogaye.Oppar se ek sahi general ko helicopter mei hi urra diya.
Problem yeh ke iss sab ke beech ek bhi loyal Patriot Pakistan general nhi uth saka jo kuch to karta iss ghaddar toley ka?

Sab ko apni naukri aur pension pyari hai. Aur yeh log dushman se bachayenge?

Indians ka tum log mazak uratey rahey hamesha, aadhi cheezon mei to woh hi sachey they.

You are right. Absolutely right. I have to swallow every word that I have ever spoken in favor of these thugs and criminals. I am doing it in the open for the record.

If the army punish that general faisal f*cker then it brings to light they have been interfering all along and colluding with the cancer families of Pakistan ...thats why they will never admit and punish their rogues.

It's rotten to the core. No more hiding for Bajwa and co
They will have to admit

So basically what ISPR meant is any army personnel is fully authorized to torture civilian or attack them for murder.

No one can dare to question him

Yes. Precisely. They think themselves as God

1667589721839.png

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom