What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

Imran Khan is the epitome of one of my fav quotes:

"Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes." ~ Maggie Kuhn

This is the reason so many of us see Imran Khan as a symbol of hope for Pakistan. And you cannot defeat the status of a symbol in society with loud voices or violence.

if "they" wanted him killed it would have been done quiet some time back

Its simple logic, they mistook his diplomatic approach as a sign of weakness/submissiveness but now after witnessing i.k taking all the limelight away from them these ego maniacs gone full retard .

Once the Bajwa actual doctrine of creating the rift between the Army and the Awam is achieved, the int'l establishment, the int'l deep state will ask for the surrendering of the Nukes.

Far fetched?, it's actually possible.

All COAS are the snitches, the stooges of the US establishment, all need tacit approval from them for selection to the highest office.

if "they" wanted him killed it would have been done quiet some time back, are we under estimating accuracy of snipers and it would have been an easy headshot, i think we should all stop speculating and blaming everything on "them"

Enough of these arguments, "they" aren't gods that all their plans work out as they wish. Pakistan needs to get ride of East India Company, g@ndoo executives of this company are directly/indirectly involved in all mess and evils of Pakistan, from Terrorism to Corruption and pathetic state of civil institutes. It's time to slaughter this manhoos holy cow if we want to leave a civil and peaceful country for our children.

if "they" wanted him killed it would have been done quiet some time back, are we under estimating accuracy of snipers and it would have been an easy headshot, i think we should all stop speculating and blaming everything on "them"
Then why the hell they tried to cover it up with releasing confessional statement of the assassin ?

That is what Imran Khan has taught them, to blame everything on the establishment and the sheep are doing precisely that.

They are so devoid of logic now that they are neither able to fathom how easy it would be for the establishment to secure a formidable and terminal hit; nor are they able to consider the very real possibility of foul play by our neighbours who are always looking for opportunities.
Don't you think idiot like you who have brain size of chicken. Killing in clean method could have destroyed whole country. they tried to create doubt in people's mind after releasing videos of killer. Did you watch the videos of killer.he is so relex. It feels like someone very strong is telling him dont worry we will safe you. Look brain size chicken world has changed alot tell those old fats asses. You are not in 90z. It is 2022

The same assholes lost East pakistan
The same asshole were sleeping and India walked into Saichen glacier.
You expect them to be competent ?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom