What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

Never thought I would have to eat so many of my words and agree with late Asma Jahangir as well - ‘complete duffers!’

The country’s future is being so callously being played with.
Apologies Asma Jahangir… you were right ….

I hope the army realizes a decent off ramp to defuse the current national polarization is to appoint General Faiz as the next COAS.

The goodwill he enjoys with IK, will hopefully reassure PTI of fair elections in mid to late 2023.

People should then be told by IK to return home, help rebuild the country from the floods and get ready for the elections in Aug.-Oct. 2023. Then PTI can try to contest each and every seat.

Btw, IK called it when he told us how an assassination attempt would be spun.

Last edited:
Perfect situation for imposing governor rule. The 139 ranked judiciary will attest too.
That will leave it up to IK to decide what he wants - if he has the gumption for futher strife and bloodshed he could issue an open call for opposition to that governor rule and really boil the water and cause issues in rank and file - but that would require also putting Pakistan at the ultimate edge of destabilization. That would be his call and what he can stomach - this isn’t an intentional crass comment but getting shot yourself is easy - being responsible (by way of putting people in danger) for harm or loss of other lives because of decisions you make is another.

This isn’t to say that people may or may not be willing, but what looks like ten yards when using words or just marching and talking about death and sacrifice becomes 10000 yards when it actually is about to occur or does occur.

How difficult do you think it is for a federal agency to pressurize an SHO?

And no, I do not mean to imply that the estab or the government did it, but have to keep all options open.
The thing is every person is ready to lie down and lick the dirt.
No one thinks to stand up, it is difficult but not impossible.
My father was sent to Layari Degree College, Karachi as principal and he stopped drug trade from the college which was under notorious drug lords of Layari. They threatened we know which school your daughters (of course my sisters) go.
But he stood up. He approached whoever he could ask but stood up nonetheless. Pressure made him diabetic and he was bed ridden in few years but you have to stand up.

I hope the army realizes a decent off ramp to defuse the current national polarization is to appoint General Faiz as the next COAS.

The goodwill he enjoys with IK, will hopefully reassure PTI of fair elections in mid to late 2023.
Or maybe at this point that situation is already being looked at and the top leadership being abandoned by other core commanders?

As the stars increase on the shoulder pads so does the cult of personality, power associated with it and ego

I am certain now that if India attacked, these scoundrels will cross the border of Afghanistan.
that is their real strategic depth doctrine. but realistically generals worship the same bhagwan as hindus and nawaz sharif. hindus are more honest. they celebrate laxmi. these guys dont even celebrate laxmi, although it is everything for them.

Back
Top Bottom