What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

if india attacks now boss samjhe layna wardi wallon nay guzarish ki thi! hamai shaheed shaheed khylna hai geet bannay hain G phaat gaye hai ab!
They will probably go for aman ki asha

If wardi mafia wanted him dead they wouldn't do such a pathetic job. People clearly underestimate the armed forces.
They can't get rid of terrorist, and corrupt thrive since more than a few decades, either they are totally useless, or they are complicit. Take you pick

Last edited:
Governor raj is under consideration.. in both provinces, KPK and Punjab.

they need shaheeds!

bhutto aur mqm keh ustad hain unko shaheed shaheed khilna inhe nay sikhaya hai!
As someone from AJK what the company did was historic betrayal

Har do saal baad LOC par firing mein civilians marein jayein lekin retaliation key bajaye hamesha ceasefire aur ab Kashmir issue back burner par? When I was young I used to argue with separatist people in Kashmir but now I dont know what to say anymore

Only IK was actually speaking for us everyone else just took advantage and minted money

the opposing views are the views of baitul-khalai makhlooq. like yee mian used to say khalai makhlooq and as mian has joined them, now its become baitul-khalai makhlooq!

Doesnt matter. Personal abuse, galyan dena koi hal nahi. Argue as much as u want. But calling people, like me, corrupt, traitor, murderer, sub human etc. etc. isnt gonna solve their issues. I was here bfr some these kids were born, criticizing Army and PDM.

Ive worked my *** off, working for this country, literally got a cancer, just for some kid to call me murderer.

You r a respected and old time member, you draw your own conclusions.

They will probably go for aman ki asha

Yes, white flags just like they lost east Pakistani's by not accepting the democratic vote, now they are doing the same to west Pakistan. For how long will the country put up with these Mir jafars,,, enough is enough, GHQ run by traitors is Pakistans Achilles heel.. real way to support our army and the country is removing traitors from place of power once and for all, let Mir Bajwa, be the last Mir Jafar who will be held accountable for his crimes ditching Kashmir and overthrowing an elected government of Pakistan, and replacing them with grand criminals..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom