What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

Far more than enough for much needed reforms, and now these tyrannical Khaki mob and their criminal political branches, will take far more drastic actions, and not limiting to use the corrupt judiciary/ election commission in their favor to massively rig the elections like in the past... revolution is the only way to remove these despots and then hold free and fair elections.

They are digging grave for themselves, just look at todays musharraf. Seriously he was far gracefull than the current lot at GHQ. Just imagine what is awaiting for these low life (I won't even call them humans anymore).

This current lot will even put nazi generals to shame although they were brilliant on the field. The current word of failure for GHQ will be disgrace to a word of failure itself.

Citizen of Pakistan we march forward or At least reclaim our own cities
When we don't acknowldge Shabaz as our leader what governor raj or shit raj

Don't recognize Shobaz Sharif as our leader ye kute ka bacha to foreign agent hai

Hum Teri Police Ko nahi mantee who torture
Hum Teri ECP ko nahi mantee who is a bastasrd and son of bitch
Hum Teri Rakhwalo ko nahi mantee
Hum Tero Qanoon Ko nahi maintee , who states 22 million corruption is ok for rich people
Hum Tere PEMRA Ko Nahi mantee who punishes honest TV channels and journalist

To save this shit family Sharif family , the whole country has been made into a hell fire
For appeasement of bastards in Islamabad

Last edited:
Thank Allah that IK survived.

Maybe this isn’t the right time to bring this up or perhaps it is the right time to bring it up; This incident reveals how necessary is to build up other popular PTI leaders (non-career politicians preferably), to lead from each district (regardless of if PTI holds that seat or not) in the minds of the people.

This movement can not afford to be dependent on the life of one man. The foundation IK has built up so far needs to be built up further ASAP. The struggle needs to be done democratically for it to change the system through and through.

1667500450385.png

1667500392680.png

Country's sovereignty, its integrity, the lives of its people or its forces, democracy & everything else becomes unimportant and worth putting at risk if they 'clash with' the interests or stakes of/or defined by the few duffers.

We've seen them do it all of it in the past!

Doesnt matter. Personal abuse, galyan dena koi hal nahi. Argue as much as u want. But calling people, like me, corrupt, traitor, murderer, sub human etc. etc. isnt gonna solve their issues. I was here bfr some these kids were born, criticizing Army and PDM.

Ive worked my *** off, working for this country, literally got a cancer, just for some kid to call me murderer.

You r a respected and old time member, you draw your own conclusions.
I did NOT call YOU. any of those things you listed! I am not a kid but am middle-aged. Cant speak for the rest of the people on the forum.

your work and illness are your personal matter. My sympathies are with your life struggles. May Allah make life easy for you. Ameen

BUT if you choose to stand on the wrong side then I will hint at the fact that you stand on the wrong side of History!

Governor raj is under consideration.. in both provinces, KPK and Punjab.

The last mistake, the last nail in the coffin, the start of the civil war.. KPK people are rebellious and they will be first one to rebel.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom