What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

Patriot generals in the army high command have to move soon. Otherwise their buzdili will do lasting damage to the institution and take the country into a very difficult place. Your perks and pension are not going going to be worth anything when people are out there for your blood. And what comes after will be even worse.
lols they dont care they will abandon their post like cowards they are and run away from Pakistan! in keh bachay wesap Pakistan may nai!

I am certain now that if India attacked, these scoundrels will cross the border of Afghanistan.
if india attacks now boss samjhe layna wardi wallon nay guzarish ki thi! hamai shaheed shaheed khylna hai geet bannay hain G phaat gaye hai ab!

Lol why u get triggered so easily. Always calling your daddys for help. If you cant stand opposing views you shouldnt be on a pubblic forum.
the opposing views are the views of baitul-khalai makhlooq. like yee mian used to say khalai makhlooq and as mian has joined them, now its become baitul-khalai makhlooq!

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue (2).jpg
if I was him, I'd go to a western country rn, call for nationwide protests till, those responsible are not taken care of and free elections are held

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom