What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

Pakistani Citizens are dealing with Band of Mafia , who want to cling on to power
The band of Mafia filled up the PIA plane and went to China they knew what was about to happen

Threatening Honest citizens
Threatening Judges
Threatening Journalist
For these people Arshad Sharif killing
Attack on Imran Khan

Is means to cling on to their power

1667501590870.png

I did NOT call YOU. any of those things you listed! I am not a kid but am middle-aged. Cant speak for the rest of the people on the forum.

your work and illness are your personal matter. My sympathies are with your life struggles. May Allah make life easy for you. Ameen

BUT if you choose to stand on the wrong side then I will hint at the fact that you stand on the wrong side of History!

Thank you.

You see when u say "im on the wrong side" thats when problem begins, what if i say you r the one standing on the wrong side? Its ridiculous. At the end of the day its all political bs. These mfs( pdm, pti)have put us against each other, even though we want the same thing.

Kursi ki hawas k peche awaam ko marwa dena inko manzoor hai. We are stupid, that we believe in them, we should hang them by the balls, not selectively. Only then we will get justice. Yeh fazool narebazi or gali galoch se kuch nahi hoga.

So you favour a system that hands power to ghadar, haram khor leaders like Altaf, Zardari and Sharifs and expect army to bail you out?

Today situation is much worse than what the country experienced on the eve of previous martial laws. Difference between back then and now is that top army leadership has been compromised due to the fact that civilians have enjoyed unchecked power over the last fifteen years. The result of their rule is what we are seeing now.

Luckily, while army leadership has fallen in the dunghole, we have a leader in the shape of IK who can put the fire out. We just have to pray that few good men in the army can assert themselves and kick out ghadaars from the rank.

Back
Top Bottom