What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

That will leave it up to IK to decide what he wants - if he has the gumption for futher strife and bloodshed he could issue an open call for opposition to that governor rule and really boil the water and cause issues in rank and file - but that would require also putting Pakistan at the ultimate edge of destabilization. That would be his call and what he can stomach - this isn’t an intentional crass comment but getting shot yourself is easy - being responsible (by way of putting people in danger) for harm or loss of other lives because of decisions you make is another.

This isn’t to say that people may or may not be willing, but what looks like ten yards when using words or just marching and talking about death and sacrifice becomes 10000 yards when it actually is about to occur or does occur.
I understand what you are trying to say. But is it only IK's reponsibility to show restrain?

1667501803388.png

Soooooooooooooooo Sad the poor low rank soldiers will face the brunt of the nations hate. I have Sympathy for these guys as they are there to die for the nation. All the while vultures give them orders.

Don't worry everybody will get its due share be it gen or jawan.

Whoever wet dream this was. The extreme form of power is All against One, the extreme form of violence is One against All.

And this latter is never possible without “instruments”.

In choosing to intimidate and attempting to silence Imran Khan they have made him a national hero of mythical proportions.

IK to Bajra

Lol PTI all guns are directed towards the army. Naming DG ISI as the culprit lol, first it was nadeem anjum and know it's maj gen faisal. And the army should just change it's command because immi said say?
It's as if they deliberately want the army to react. I hope when the state institution reacts we see some people hanging.

People like you are the reason we are in this mess since the past 40 years.

Yes. President is bound to act on the advice of PM.
It is Unprecedented situation, president can refuse. He has to think out of skin.
Book does not apply. Of course he should talk to his constitutional experts also but has to think out of his skin.

Going over things, it should be relatively easy to know how many weapons were used:

1- Trace down all those injured and get bullet fragments from them. I believe the weapon can be traced (the pistol is in police custody). If all the bullets came from the same weapon, then you can make some judgement. @RescueRanger can elaborate more on the process.

2- Check and see how many bullets are left in the magazine of the pistol. I doubt the guy had enough time to reload.

3- Match all the shells found from the crime scene and then roughly match it with the gunshot sounds heard on the video.

Going over things, it should be relatively easy to know how many weapons were used:

1- Trace down all those injured and get bullet fragments from them. I believe the weapon can be traced (the pistol is in police custody). If all the bullets came from the same weapon, then you can make some judgement. @RescueRanger can elaborate more on the process.

2- Check and see how many bullets are left in the magazine of the pistol. I doubt the guy had enough time to reload.

3- Match all the shells found from the crime scene and then roughly match it with the gunshot sounds heard on the video.
4. Verify the direction(s) from the bullet holes.

Back
Top Bottom