What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

U think these mofos can stop anyone who tries to denuclarise us? Could they stop OBL raid? Could they stop anyone? This is the typical stupid excuse presented by the mofos. Does any status quo let go easily? Read history, status quo cant change without a bloody revolution. You need to make an example out of the corrupt goons, hang them on poles and let them rot on those poles. It serves as an example and from the ashes new nation rises.
And what's the point of the nukes now anyways? Pakistan has already surrendered to India on all strategic issues. Colonial sepoys want to trade with India now and IK was the impediment to their peace overtures and regional cooperation.

Initially I thought he used a semi auto hand gun, that would be impressive for someone amateur like me, latter when I heard the sound in one of the clips I realised that he most probably used a fully automatic hand gun to spray bullets. I am not an expert, so it may very well be a typical desi sole Rambo.
yes it was fully automatic, two gunmen, one was not able to fire more than one round the second one emptied his whole magazine..

Maryam did a runner when Sharif got wind of IK meeting with Bajwa at President House.

That lady has her father’s blood. An absconding blood.

Right now, it is the most critical time to keep calm.

Heard a kid is also injured and bought to hospital.

IK foot shot. Container is not bullet proof and burst fired.

You want to ban everyone on here for staing the truth & want us to keep quiet .
Your an Enemy of Pakistani awaam yes you PDF your a terrorist sympathiser .

Back
Top Bottom