What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

I guess we will have to wait for the details to clear up, this is a disturbing turn of events.

I would expect IK to issue a statement on video as soon as possible to diffuse the tension and preferably within next half an hour or so before confusion spreads and this turns into a violent episode and he and his party ends up losing all the gains.

killer is giving interview, says Khan was misguiding people hence i wanted to kill him.
says there was Azan going on while Khan was playing music.
he is surely planted.

Interview dai raha hai??

Hang the b@stard

Khwaja Asif is that scumbag who had an Security Guard iqama in UAE.

This same prick pleaded with Bajwa to give him the seat he was so badly losing in elections.

Another crook of the highest degree.

People of Pakistan must take it upon themselves to rout out khaki mongrels like our brave mukti bahini brothers did in 1971.

Pakistani people are enough to deal with few traitors who are wearing Generals uniform.
@Signalian @PanzerKiel and other khakis i hope Indian army teaches you a good lesson in next liberation war
People of Pakistan will stand shoulder to shoulder with army to fight any external threat. Don’t get carried away, people of Pakistan love our army it’s the few generals we hate.

killer is giving interview, says Khan was misguiding people hence i wanted to kill him.
says there was Azan going on while Khan was playing music.
he is surely planted.
I have seen that too, it's beyond his mental capacity to carry out such an assassination, the reasons explained is bogus, I hope his handlers are exposed soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom