What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

Mir Jafar GHQ and their evil PDM spawns want to rule at any cost, murdering our leaders is nothing to them. We need a revolution, it's now or never.. we are back to square one of living in an apartheid, Long live Pakistan Jinnah envisioned, NOT the one the treacherous generals scum or their illegitimate PDM political mafia dynasties want to impose on you.

They lost East Pakistan, gave away Kashmir, kept the country desolate and poverty stricken for 70+ years, enough is enough, Bajwa and his co-conspirators must be tried and hanged for the crimes against Pakistan and it's people. I will never forgive the Mir Jafar GHQ for the way the sold out my people (Kashmiris) and our sacred soil, our cries fell in deaf hears when IOK people were being slaughtered and raped by the Fascist Indian army, whilst Mir Bajwa gave sweets across to the border to our oppressors, whilst undermining the legitimate PTI government against the mandate of the people.

For shame Bajwa and co, I hope the wrath of the people who you oppressed will catch up to you.. traitor!

Last edited:
F***in rat trying to kill everyone who comes his way.

This is why PDM politicians and their families were leaving Pakistan, also two special planes were in Islamabad for VIP transport maybe for Shahbaz and others. They all knew this.
Pmln planned this and army complicit.. so called shooter on tv.. this is all bs.. someone else did the shooting, this guy is a distraction as is the video of the person with pistol..
there were 2 gunmen, one distract or or fall guy and the other the assassin..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom