What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

Who is the PDF staff giving negative ratings??? Expose them
I don't care at the moment.. I am just amazed that open threats were issued by a sitting minister and he wasn't questioned. Shireen Mazari mentioned that.. and no one took notice.

WE ARE A BUNCH OF STUPID PEOPLE WHO HAVE GOT LAND TO LIVE CALLED PAKISTAN.

Who the F he is to instruct people to stay at home?
That piece of Shit is the cause of all of the Shit show that's happening in Pakistan. Had he allowed elections to be held early none of this would have happened, Economy wouldn't have tanked and there would have been political stability in the Country. The Judiciary is as much guilty as the Establishment hat happened happened with their consent.

Its time PTI should treat the Courts like its treating Establishment Expect nothing Good from them and call them out for their hypocrisy.

Again. Let's blame once more information is received.

Abhi sabr ker lein sab. Not the time to go rambo rn.

Muhammad Muazzam, PTI worker reportedly dead..
Stifle freedom of speech with negative ratings ..

Shame shame shame .. but no one is surprised after all you are yesterday's paksitani.

Now you will ban me and delete this post and give it a negative rating.

It could be anyone, assassinating Imran Khan would be just as beneficial for certain other neighbours we have.

It's not difficult to find gun men either with BLA, TTP, etc walking around.

I really hope the establishment isn't stupid enough to try these type of shenanigans.

U think these mofos can stop anyone who tries to denuclarise us? Could they stop OBL raid? Could they stop anyone? This is the typical stupid excuse presented by the mofos. Does any status quo let go easily? Read history, status quo cant change without a bloody revolution. You need to make an example out of the corrupt goons, hang them on poles and let them rot on those poles. It serves as an example and from the ashes new nation rises.

When it comes to Army & Nukes, Pakistanis are super simps, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if on the day of the days we found out we have Dalda Ghee’s canisters instead of actual nukes in East India company Sepoy bases.

At the risk of sounding callus, this has amateur written all over it, firing any weapon especially a 9mm in auto and expecting accuracy is idiocy. Even long guns lose their accuracy in auto mode. This guy was just spraying and praying.
One a side note, hope IK recovers soon and good thing the would be assassin was actually an amateur.

Initially I thought he used a semi auto hand gun, that would be impressive for someone amateur like me, latter when I heard the sound in one of the clips I realised that he most probably used a fully automatic hand gun to spray bullets. I am not an expert, so it may very well be a typical desi sole Rambo.

Back
Top Bottom