What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

ohh bhai i have people around me unka bus chalay bajwa ka pishab amrit samjhe keh pee lain!!!

this mafia is really smart at propaganda they brain washed us by showing us Alpha Bravo type bullshit!!!

they sold their geets to us!!!

**** them!!
I agree, there is a type you have mentioned

How can I criticize IK? What he has done for this nation; I haven't done even one-millionth of that.
Exactly!
  • Woke up the nation(Especially the young generation)
  • Exposed everything out to public what used to happen behind closed doors
  • Cricketing hero (Made pakistan the team that became of powerhouse for late 80s and 90s)
  • Build Hospitals
  • Universities
He has his own short comings, but he is the best we got in my opinion right now.

My mood right now.. Jamia Hafsa students were also cheered that Army has arrived and wd get rid them of police.

With such herachey, amry personals cannot do right, if top is rotten. So, this 'tribute' is justified for them.

That needs to happen WITHOUT the PTI leadership calling for it.

Unfortunately, many of the PTI supporters fail to understand it. He has virtually said all, what is necessary. Now, if nation has failed to arise; what can he do? People need to read the history of French Revolution.

Khan is asking bajwa to remove Major general faisel naseer

When himself was the one to order the assassination
Its a way to give Bajwa an out and fix his course of action. But Bajwa will not.... He will do what he only knows... Increase the military oppression against the people of Pakistan. Because he is a tyrant

1667578341026.png

Back
Top Bottom