What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

The Yanks and Brits will step in. Under Biden even the Democrats had no issue demanding an unconstitutional overthrow of an elected government and have looked the otherway as the Pakistan Army carries out a media crackdown, arrests, torture and atrocities on its own people, all so the US can have a pliant, corrupt regime in power. They found a way to get back to supporting the military dictatorship in Egypt, they’ll find a way here as well after some initial largely inconsequential noise and the Brits will act as their loyal poodle as always.

China will end up backing Pakistan for its own reasons, so get ready to become a true banana republic if the Army traitors don’t back down.

What can pakistan provide now to US short of nuke? And also India is their new goto guy. In ME they have to take care of Israel.
Brit? They are in their mess of their own. China yr already too much in debt of them. They will only help if there is a goodwill of public with Mil. Otherwise they never bet on losing horse.

What I found amazing was that there is not even an FIR - with PTI in power in Punjab. Utterly bizarre.
FIR is a far fetch thing.. They can't air his speech. I guess, until that Maj Gen name is included, IK won't register FIR. Anyway, FIR can be filed against unknown assailants. So no idea why not till now.

FIR is a far fetch thing.. They can't air his speech. I guess, until that Maj Gen name is included, IK won't register FIR. Anyway, FIR can be filed against unknown assailants. So no idea why not till now.

"Naamaloom Afraad".

IK can't do pig work. He is politicians, he can only do that. If you want to fight the pigs, they will drag you to mud. They are comfortable in mud and they will beat you. Just, IK mustn't forget and bring these people behind bars when he gets in power.
he is nver coming back to power peacefull! khanzeers high on haram ka paisay and power will never allow that and khan will keep begging courts lols!

this coward even asked bajwa to sack faisal khanzeer lmao must be painkillers! bajwa murdered Arshad Shareef wants IK dead!

imrankhannassr.jpg

The World Cup football should also ban Pakistan Army from protecting the world cup these neutrals can't protect Pakistan, Prime Minister Imran Khan how can they protect world cup

Focus of Army is on world cup chukidari

When some foreign tourist is stuck on snow , all helicopters are available

When Imran Khan was injured not one Helicopter was available

See my previous post and understand that no one is going to win a violent standoff against the Army, Rangers and police. The TTP tried and even that was beaten back. So unless you want to turn vast parts of Pakistan into Waziristan and carry out a war of attrition to wear down the Army, what your’e asking for is not feasible.

Imran Khan gives the call you want and General Bajwa and his fellow traitors in the Army do to Imran Khan and the PTI what Egypts General Sissi did to Morsi and the Brotherhood.

The public uprising you want needs to happen, but it can’t happen at the call of the PTI unless you want to do so over the bodies of Imran Khan and the PTI leadership.

Why so angry at him? Whats stopping Pakistanis form using social media to organize their own organic protests and uprising?

TTP beaten? I will call it retreat and army enjoyed goodwill all along when it "fought" them. The way things are going I'm not sure if that will be case going forward. When u don't have public support no army can even fight let alone win anything. I'm sure u have good eg in the form of Bangladesh.

The aftermath of IK if that's the equation of GHQ will be the last nail in the coffin of army. What u saw last night was not even a trailer. The whole public might not be on street but there will be enough elements that will make life hell for state.

Back
Top Bottom