What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

As I have always said, better a gradual change than a sudden shock, better to survive flawed than not at all.
I agree that it is better to be in the game, than to win it as opposition come and go. However, like MQM and NS, IK mustn't forget if he comes to power, and bring these Gens to justice. Especially, who involved in torture if not Bajwa.

Nation is not at all ready for an uprising and IK understands it well. Options are limited.

The Nation

1667576420483.png

Nation is not at all ready for an uprising and IK understands it well. Options are limited.
ohh bhai ya log danday shell khaa rahay hain chahtay kia ho!

theek hai IK should ask people to sto ghq and if they dont **** it pack your bag and go away from this khassistan!

bawakoof ja banao!

The institution will NEVER get its respect back.
It will get its respect back as soon as they start being the force of good and do the job they were hired to do. i will be the first one to stand by them. Armed forces is not made up of these generals. These are people who take the oath to defend the nation. Respect will always be there if they take steps to earn it.

begging courts and asking people to continue peaceful protests!
IK can't do pig work. He is politicians, he can only do that. If you want to fight the pigs, they will drag you to mud. They are comfortable in mud and they will beat you. Just, IK mustn't forget and bring these people behind bars when he gets in power.

This is the problem with Pakistanis. They always want to see things as black and white. They are colorblind to greys. The army was both, Pakistanis savior and it’s doom. People have started to generalize and throw all the soldiers, officers and martyrs (FYI, most of the army is very pro-IK) into one bus with the corrupt leadership (which FYI, is also not the majority of the leadership, and is a by-product of how corrupt Pakistani society is in general). The point was to remove the part of the military that ruined the country, while keeping them strong enough to stay the saviors, but Pakistanis In their infinite emotional wisdom would rather see both sides of the military, and the country, go down the drain, and then they say IK can save them. He cannot, not with this mindset of black and whites. IK is the correct leader for the wrong people unfortunately.
Same on the other side. For them the entire military is angels descended from heaven. And every black deed is justified.

I agree that it is better to be in the game, than to win it as opposition come and go. However, like MQM and NS, IK mustn't forget if he comes to power, and bring these Gens to justice. Especially, who involved in torture if not Bajwa.

What I found amazing was that there is not even an FIR - with PTI in power in Punjab. Utterly bizarre.

Back
Top Bottom