What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

FB_IMG_1667579212131.jpg

Imran Khan speech was good in the current context, it's a long haul. Pretending Naivete'
can be good at times...

Mir kya sada hain, bimar huway jis kay sabab,
Usi attar kay londay sey dawa latay hain
When the camel has entered the tent, one would take it out carefully lest it brings down the whole tent (Pakistan).

Last edited:
Now you are touting the PDM propoganda

I was updating in real time on this thread.
Later, I logged off and it was a wise decision seeing so much harassment later on.

That's not how social media works and you can't force it to behave the way you want without alienating a good chunk of members.

The fact remains that the Establishment and Noon League have laid the groundwork for the accusations that you see with their own actions and policies - now they have to suffer the consequences.
I handed out negative ratings to mainly people wanting death of opponents or targeting state institutions (mostly directly. Many of the tweets shared should be taken into account with poster history to know what the post is implicating)
I also handed them not to manipulate but due to lack of moderation in the thread.
As we are following the news, IK named Maj Gen Faisal Naseer and SS with Rana Sb and still left out Gen Bajwa and DG ISI. He is only doing constructive criticism and do not want to target the whole army. Now, I am all for it, but users here target whole institution and abusing individuals who even IK do not suspect which comes under violating law.
Please stop - this creates a lot of work for the mods. If a post is genuinely breaking the rules of the forum then report it and add a negative rating, but not just because you disagree with the views.
Never did I give a negative rating or reported a post for disagreement.
A narrative no matter how popular does not mean it is factually correct or right. We have posters here sharing wrong photo of generals endangering innocent people just because they are too blind in hate. I would rather argue that moderation is too lenient despite PDF rules being broken simply because of the popular narrative.
Curse political opponents all you want but I will still speak up for army as an institution simply because minus the ESTABLISHMENT who messes up, the majority are innocent people who risk their lives.
Oh bhai inkay saaray bosses, Army's upper cadre are all traitors. You can't be naive enough to think they are some rogue officers doing things without Mir Bajwa, chor commanders and that gawal mandi dalla Nadeem Anjum's knowledge.

professional assassinators im uniform

They wouldn't. GHQ has been converted into Heera Mandi.

P.S: I just hope moderation can improve and not succumb to popularity at the cost of facts.

Baaqi negative ratings will be reversed after the situation calms down.

P.S.S:
Some old posts to calm people down. I think I was misunderstood by most and only a handlful of users including @PakSword were kind enough to not go all gullu butt on me.
Yesterday was Youm-e-Shuda Kashmir and Two terror attacks took place in Pakistan causing casualties in triple digits. Yet the media was busy following Nawaz Sharif return. I know his return and arrest is significant and will be noted down in history but the blood lost in Bannu and Mastung and that too during election campaigning is extremely hurtful. We many times complain that western media does not highlight the pain of Pakistanis after terror incidents but covers all day news if terror incident is in Europe or USA. What about our media? Was media reporting Mastung blast all day or busy tracking Nawaz Sharif in duty free shop shopping?
We have only ourselves to be blamed!

Pakistan is not immune to such cases. I can't tell you directly but in the past, a Major General Ranked officer of Pak Army was found guilty of sexual harassment. Its just that things aren't brought to public. Such disgusting creatures are present everywhere and Pakistan & India is not an exception.

Fauji Foundation has gone towards the commercial route from being a welfare organization. The common soldier fighting needs to be given more attention rather than the people sitting at top posts. I hope we cut the luxuries we have and focus on necessities.

Sadly, for whatever reasons, the commissions like abbotabad, dawn leak etc never publics their findings. Shows the insecurity by the forces about their house of cards. Under various excuses, they get off hook. I guess image and reputation which is build regarding them is very weak. But then, I should not expect much from them. We in South Asia are same. Any accountability, which is surely done, is kept internally out from public eye.

Maybe, its not available to public because we are not prepared. The general population can't handle the truth as for a common man, army is the all savior and all good.
Fk these extensions! Now I am really angry at IK. He always talked about institutions and all...now his own actions are demeaning and ruining the institutional ethics.
#SayNoToExtension
After Gen Kidwai, Gen Pasha and Gen Kiyani, now we are stepping back instead of moving forward.
These moves always undermines the respect of an institution and the great sacrifices of them.
For those saying we are in a state of war....war with whom? We were and are at war with terrorists so that doesn't hold up...war with India on Kashmir? We have had more tense situations in the past...Unless GoP hase officially declared war and terminated the Indian Embassy, war war word shouldn't be used. War ke naam pe bewakoof bnaate hain ye saare.
We all love Army but I will never respect and always criticize & protest wrong moves. This is my way of loving our institutions that we raise voice when any incorrect action occurs.

Yaar wasay I need such power too where I can get away even from a high treason case after guilty verdict.

Unfortunately, I am not in army. #Sed Lyf

Jab chaihai use judiciary (ZAB hanging), aur jab chahai, make them a litter.

@Areesh Should we start an armed volunteer army? From Balochistan to Kashmir, ignoring Iran and Afghanistan, it seems we can't depend on our military.

Almost all Army Chiefs and even other service heads are passed out of Western Military Institutes. In this Century, no retired army chief stayed in Pakistan but went abroad after retirement. TBH, I don't blame our generals. If we had the chance, we would also like our kids and ourselves to live abroad. There are good and bad apples everywhere. But personally, I wouldn't have high hopes and expectations from our establishment. And I don't see any street revolution taking place by common folks either. So in a nutshell, live with it!

I take no sides but army needs to reform. It needs to bleed it's power, Simple as that. Regarding COAS Bajwa, his demise was ensured the day he accepted his extension.

For me, it's not that different when we see how much power the army holds in state affairs. From foreign policy to internal politics.

They are but most of the fault actually falls onto PA. The leadership might be their own worst enemies.

Special thanks to @iLION12345_1 for expressing exactly what I want to convey.

This is the problem with Pakistanis. They always want to see things as black and white. They are colorblind to greys. The army was both, Pakistanis savior and it’s doom. People have started to generalize and throw all the soldiers, officers and martyrs (FYI, most of the army is very pro-IK) into one bus with the corrupt leadership (which FYI, is also not the majority of the leadership, and is a by-product of how corrupt Pakistani society is in general). The point was to remove the part of the military that ruined the country, while keeping them strong enough to stay the saviors, but Pakistanis In their infinite emotional wisdom would rather see both sides of the military, and the country, go down the drain, and then they say IK can save them. He cannot, not with this mindset of black and whites. IK is the correct leader for the wrong people unfortunately.

This idea that Army is a special Unicorn need to end

If your desire to protect PM was so great were were you on April when the foreign Gangsters were ousting a Government elected by People of Pakistan

Who is thie Jernail ? Whose name Imran Khan mentioned that he is main culprit in planning for Assassination

His writing skills wasn't honed by the tax payers so, whatever he managed to achieve was prolly financed by his own household . Just a reminder.
I did appreciate it, did I not? I mean, he is around 8, is he not?

The writing wasn't the only criteria, it was the message being conveyed which lacked substance. But that is typical of many PTI supporters these days; that and their senseless, immoral and vulgar responses.

Went for a stroll in lahore cantonment and just came back. Social media is hyper sensationalizing stuff. Entered cantt through the main airport road near garrison golf club and there was no deployment of extra troops. Regular GSF guys were on duty.

Check the corp commander house as well, and no shady business was going on. Got my fuel from girja chowk and all is well. Business as usual.

However the only deployment is around entrypoint near Fortress, i guess marchers were coming from that side. All in all the situation on ground is cool except some politcal thugs near Fortress arguing with police and military.

In PTI Jalsas, the majority crowd was always a mix of families, youths being predominant, women in large numbers and with children and even infants with them. This shows a healthy aspiring group of people from all walks of life.

This type of crowd gets all the right vibes, gets all the good optics for people to come and join it, the reason for huge numbers of people in all the Jalsas.

Now the opposite of it, if Imran Khan incites, provokes the people and gives a hard hitting anti Mil Establishment and anti PDM speech calling for attacking them, then it's certain that the only crowd that will come out will be in hundreds and maybe a few thousand of disgruntled youths and creating the chaos and mayhem, burning and damaging properties and that is exactly what the PDM govt. and the Mil Establishment seeking to ban PTI and arrest Khan wants.

Last edited:
That needs blood shedding. Not possible by peaceful means. The problem is that nation is not ready for that.

14 People shed blood after recent assassination attempts we are past that point
I find it strange all this could end , if simply elections are announced

Yet this drama is prolonged till the announcement of Next JARNAIL

All this suffering
Pain
Tear gas
Hardship

Only because waiting for Next JARNAIL

When this fiasco started I stated clearly all the side missions and stories are just distraction
the real date is the change of JARNAIL date

Punjab main political maturity aa rahi hai jo ke aik khush aiend baat hai. Bangla Bandhu banne ke liye bohat qurbaniyaan deni paren gi. Pakistan ka jo cake hai iss main se fauj, bureocracy, siyasatdaan, business groups apna apna hissa le rahe hain. Issi ki wajah se Bangla desh alehda huwa ke resources ki ghair munsifana taqseem ho rahi thi jiss ko yeh saare group support kar rahe the. Jab app siyasi toor par apna haq nahi le sakte to phir baat bandooq taq pohanch jaati hai. Aaj Baloch bhi apna haq mang rahe hain aur sindh main bhi kuch log. Kal KPK ke log samraji ghulami ki policy ke khilaf uth khare huwe they. Agar maashi nainsafi aur kuch tabqoon ki loot maar ka yeh silsila issi tarah chalta rahe to army bhi iss mulk ko sanbhal nahi pae gi.

Back
Top Bottom