What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

Afghans have more chance of expanding their boundaries to Indus than the Bangis have for absorbing West Bengal into their marshalnd.

^^ Is there any special reason why Arabic was chosen among the thousand odd languages in the world ?

ISLAM was send to all ethnicities of the world from time to time in different languages. Allah(swt) didn't exclude a single ethnicity from this message of peace and send prophets to all type of people around the world. ISLAM is not a religion of 1400 years ago, its a religion that is there fromthe beginning of time. Allah(swt) send 125000 prophets to all nations with the message of Islam and the first of them was Prophet Adam (PBUH). But those prophets were only sent to their own people and the message sent was sufficient for that time and people. Prophet Musa(PBUH) was given the Torah in hebrew language meant for the people of Israel for example. But prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is the last and final of the prophets and the Quran was revealed to him with message of Islam in its current and complete form as it was necessary to reveal the complete form and it was the need of the hour and mankind has advanced to a level to grasp the message. Allah(SWT) the knows best.

BTW Arabs who treat Bangladeshis like dirt in Middle East woudl take exception to your line that all Muslims are equaal and are brothers.

As I said before arabs are not the only representers of ISLAM. Quran and Sunnah of the
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is. And its not my line , its the sayings of the prophet and its their
loss if they hypothetically according to you don't want to accept it.

Isn't it very simple or is it still vary hard for your pea sized brain to grasp. :azn:

But I don't see them fighting against this scums.

may be because they know each other very well. They can live with each other but we can't because they are completely alien for us. Tribal don't know about their cunningness and Also tribal people are little bit naive.

In which language do the angels speak in heaven?

Arabic, as Mohammed spoken to that language and Quran was read in that.
It was not the language of Allah but HE will speak out of love to Mohammed.

And you dont have to worry about it as you will know/understand Arabic by default without formal education in Heaven. LOL

I dont want to get into this.

But tell you one thing. When Bodo attacks they attack both Hindu and Muslim settlers alike. So Hindus have to take protection from Muslim one way or other.

A few kilometres away, at Magurmary High School, the violence has brought Bodos, Adivasis, Nepalis and Bengalis(Hindus) together like never before. For, they have a common enemy in the invaders who made them flee their homes.

The Hindu : Today's Paper / NATIONAL : In Kokrajhar, anxiety mounts with every body found

You are right.. Things will not be settled through an artificial line for sure in the years to come. Its interesting to see.

well ''karma'' is a ******, isn't it

Afghans have more chance of expanding their boundaries to Indus than the Bangis have for absorbing West Bengal into their marshalnd.

there is no broad afghan movement for such ''expansion'' (which some of them tried in the past and failed miserably, putting themself in a compromised position)

in greater bangladesh case since its one ethnicity and language, it would be easier to realize

i think indians themselves should support the merger, since they rallied behind bangali cause pre-71. So they should finish what they belligerently helped start no :)

ISLAM was send to all ethnicities of the world from time to time in different languages.Allah(swt) didn't exclude a single ethnicity from this message of peace

Was it revealed in Sanskrit and Tamil too ? I'm excited.

. But prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is the last and final of the prophets and the Quran was revealed to him with message of Islam in its current and complete form as it was necessary to reveal the complete form and it was the need of the hour and mankind has advanced to a level to grasp the message.

But that is what I'm asking..why chose Arabic over thousand odd languages in the world to spread the message of peace ?

As I said before arabs are not the only representers of ISLAM.

I agree. But still they dont consider you Bangladeshis as their equal.

Why this discrimination ..?

You Bengalis must protest that. :agree:

Was it revealed in Sanskrit and Tamil too ? I'm excited.

Yest it was. Thats why you see every community perform some sort of religion.

But that is what I'm asking..why chose Arabic over thousand odd languages in the world to spread the message of peace ?

Nothing special. Only because Mohammed born and knew Arabic. So message sent to him was in Arabic.

It was not the language of Allah but HE will speak out of love to Mohammed.

And you dont have to worry about it as you will know/understand Arabic by default without formal education in Heaven. LOL

LMAO so as per islam language of heaven changes with each so called prophet.

there is no broad afghan movement for such ''expansion'' (which some of them tried in the past and failed miserably, putting themself in a compromised position)

There is no broad greater bengal movement either except in the dying gray cells of some internet Bangladeshis here.

The West Bengal-Bangladesh international border is much more real than the imaginary Durand Line.

i think indians themselves should support the merger, since they rallied behind bangali cause pre-71. So they should finish what they belligerently helped start no

Sorry we cant take in another 130 million impoverished souls as our countrymen, if that is what you mean.

In which language do the angels speak in heaven?

I don't know exactly.

It's kind of like asking: In what language do aliens in outer space speak in?

I think you did not get my question - ok let me rephrase it, if Islam is an universal religion and knows no boundaries (Luffy claimed) why was the Prophet of God chosen to be born among Arabs ?

Refer Luffy's post (Its NOT AN ARABIC RELIGION BUT A UNIVERSAL ONE and arabic was only chosen as
a mode of language in which the message is being passed to entire mankind)
...Is there anything special with Arabic, for it to be chosen ?

God send many prophets all over the world. Although, not all of them are mentioned in The Koran (I may be wrong). Muslims believe Jesus as a great prophet, and believes in the concept of Virgin Mary and the Holy Spirit. And that he will return as the Messiah.

According to theory, Islam is the one and only religion, and the oldest. Here's one Israeli Rabbi's opinion:

Ofcourse it is - especially in the context of the post you just thanked. But it is also understandable that you think it is irrelevant

Well, faith and what good and bad things people do in the material realm are irrelevant. For God is the ultimate judge ;)

But then, we helped the Arabs during the Gulf War against Saddam's forces, and they help us in return. That bond will remain no matter what.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think indians themselves should support the merger, since they rallied behind bangali cause pre-71. So they should finish what they belligerently helped start no :)

Lol, they will, of course they will rally behind the cause for Greater Bangladesh, after all they sacrificed their soldiers for this cause in 1971, if they can make such ardent sacrifices then what other assurance do we need of their devotion for the cause of Great Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom