What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

Bodos are about 80% in Bodoland Territorial Council Area. What sort of delusion are you living in.

thats your delusion. Its a small area surrounded by overwhelming Bengalis. Bengalis have the resources and have places to flee. Bodos will be suffocated to death if they piss all Bengalis in the state off.

Turning back the Rohingyas at your borders knowing that what awaited them in Myanmar was a certain death is a sure case of "aiding and abetting murder"...:coffee:

I wrote, "Bangladeshis let Rohingyas getting killed in Myanmar"

It was our government who turned them back. And we already host hundreds and thousands of them :coffee:

thats your delusion. Its a small area surrounded by overwhelming Bengalis. Bengalis have the resources and have places to flee. Bodos will be suffocated to death if they piss all Bengalis in the state off.

Please use the word illegal Bangladeshis. You means to imply that your illegal immigrants are superhuman.

I hope they settle down in Bhubaneswar in large numbers. At least their safety will be guaranteed.

You think they aren't doing that already. Every new apartment construction site employs the chaps cause they are willing to work for less money than the locals.

And Hmm since ur house is already over taken by the BDs and you ran to south india .It should make perfect wicked sense to you to desire to see others also experience similar fate as yours .

Yesterday kashmir ,today Assam and after few hrs West Bengal. Hindu will be running from their native lands as they have been doing.

I hold the Hindus of Assam and W Bengal more responsible than any polical party for risking their own demography status .

The change will be permanent for generations to come . Hindus of Assam and W Bengal will soon turn minority and enjoy the perils of living in a Muslim majority society.

I don't see Bengalis having any problem with this illegal migration. Is it bcs of Bengali-Bengali brotherhood.

Are the Bengalis there settlers from South western Bengal?

Why would they be as they have been staying there since pre historic times. However Assam always had a separate identity and had one of the longest running empires under the Ahoms which even thrawted the Mughals. I understand their sentiment when they feel their identity getting threatened in their own land.

^^ Is there any special reason why Arabic was chosen among the thousand odd languages in the world ?

Erm...that's because the Arabs at that time did not know any other language(?) How would you expect them to interpret their god's message in a language they would not understand?

Hence, the Koran is in Arabic. It's common sense

Although, the literal Arabic spoken today is not exactly the same as the one in the Koran.

BTW Arabs who treat Bangladeshis like dirt in Middle East woudl take exception to your line that all Muslims are equaal and are brothers.

Irrelevant.

Its seems a bogus claim that 20 million Bangladeshi in Assam . how can such number of people migrated to India unnoticed ?

Not unnoticed.

Go to Wikipedia and look up AASU - All Assam Students Union - as well as AAGSP - All Assam Gana Sangram Parishad.

The facts are brutally clear.

As for the numbers, sit down with a calculator some time and work it out for yourself. You don't think a little over 40,000 people could cross over every month across such wide borders, which were not fenced until recently, and are still not fenced completely even today?

secondly if the claimed figure were true than what the hell India doing in last 40 years . if the figure actually were near that number its obvious India would take necessary measures. but as India didn't take any noticeable initiative it seems this kind of allegation is purely political motivated .

What is it that you are suggesting? Something like what the Burmese have done? We don't do things in that kind of way.

moreover India fencing illegally all over the bangladesh border then how can so many people trespass that area ?

In case you are not aware , fences are built well within Indian territory, several feet within. Bangladesh has still protested, for unknown reasons. Some parts of the border are still untended, as a result; the border in Dhubri, the closest border district to the affected areas, is still unfenced.

hmmm seems like bangali 1971 revolution is still yet to be completed no?

it was solely an ethnocentric (i.e. language/ethnic) revolution so logically speaking there's more work left to be done

Erm...that's because the Arabs at that time did not know any other language(?) How would you expect them to interpret their god's message in a language they would not understand?

Hence, the Koran is in Arabic. It's common sense

Although, the literal Arabic spoken today is not exactly the same as the one in the Koran.

Irrelevant.

In which language do the angels speak in heaven?

hmmm seems like bangali 1971 revolution is still yet to be completed no?

it was solely an ethnocentric (i.e. language/ethnic) revolution so logically speaking there's more work left to be done

You are right.. Things will not be settled through an artificial line for sure in the years to come. Its interesting to see.

Hence, the Koran is in Arabic. It's common sense .

I think you did not get my question - ok let me rephrase it, if Islam is an universal religion and knows no boundaries (Luffy claimed) why was the Prophet of God chosen to be born among Arabs ?

Refer Luffy's post (Its NOT AN ARABIC RELIGION BUT A UNIVERSAL ONE and arabic was only chosen as
a mode of language in which the message is being passed to entire mankind)
...Is there anything special with Arabic, for it to be chosen ?

Irrelevant.

Ofcourse it is - especially in the context of the post you just thanked. But it is also understandable that you think it is irrelevant ;)

I don't see Bengalis having any problem with this illegal migration. Is it bcs of Bengali-Bengali brotherhood.

It could be because they were ruled by muslim bengalis in the past and enjoy being raped and killed by their muslim brethren from time to time,not exactly very sure .

But the problem is BDs don't prefer to stay in Bengal cause its already saturated and the state is non starter in employment generation.

Back
Top Bottom