What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

I don't know what they teach you guys in madrassas....BUT if you ever have a chance to study real History, you'll find that the Indus valley Civilization was dead long before the Muslims invaded the Indian subcontinent....
The IVC died a natural death after continuing for more than 2000 yrs...
The IVC people slowly shifted towards East during its death...and scattered all along the Indo-Gangetic plain......in-fact they scattered all over the Indian subcontinent....even links have been found between the Dravidians and the IVC people.....
Thus the descendants of the IVC people started the Gangetic civilization which is continuing till today....

Some of you were also descendants of the same IVC people but later got mixed up with the Invaders....

I dont know what they teach you in pundit training, but the people living near the Indus River are a continuation of the IVC. It hasn't died, maybe its old sites have been vanquished, but that doesn't mean it has died.

Be calm son, you're race is from Sindh, cradle of all the Indo-Aryan races.

OFFbeat said:
Thus as the continuation of the original Indic race, we can claim the heritage of the Ancient Indian Civilization which included the IVC....actually we've been here long before IVC....
BUT you, as Hybrids, can NEITHER claim any part of the ancient Indian heritage NOR you can claim any part of the Islamic invader's heritage because you are neither US nor THEM......you're somewhere in between....

Whose US? You're not part of the IVC at ALL. All races in present day India are migrants from Sindh. You have no right calling yourselves IVC people. Migrants...

And we aren't migrants how many times will I tell you. I have proof you are Migrants, but you have no proof that we are Hybrids. You can claim Gangetic plain as yours migrant, you have no right claiming IVC as yours.

I dont know what they teach you in pundit training, but the people living near the Indus River are a continuation of the IVC. It hasn't died, maybe its old sites have been vanquished, but that doesn't mean it has died....

People living near the Indus River were related to IVC before the Islamic Invasion.....after that, they became Hybrid....I explained it below....

Be calm son, you're race is from Sindh, cradle of all the Indo-Aryan races....

The Aryan Invasion Theory is a myth...as stated earlier....
This myth is a result of misinterpretation of the VEDAS....and western prejudice that the Asians could not have been civilized before them....
The discovery of IVC discards the Aryan Invasion Theory....

Whose US? You're not part of the IVC at ALL. All races in present day India are migrants from Sindh. You have no right calling yourselves IVC people. Migrants...

And we aren't migrants how many times will I tell you. I have proof you are Migrants, but you have no proof that we are Hybrids. You can claim Gangetic plain as yours migrant, you have no right claiming IVC as yours.

We are obviously not part of IVC any more.....how can we be.....the IVC died more than 5000 yrs ago...we're continuation of IVC...i.e we're descendants of the IVC people who have migrated towards East...and hence we can claim the heritage of IVC....

And yes some of your ancestors might have also been descendants of the IVC people BUT when you intermingled with the Invaders, you got detached from your root.....hence you cannot claim the heritage of IVC....
Even if you claim that your ancestors didn't intermingle, they converted directly from Hinduism, then also you are Hybrid because after conversion to Islam you have to marry another Muslim and that Muslim might OR might not have had the Invader's gene........
Now, after so many years of intermingling between 'original' Muslims(i.e descendants of the Invaders) and converted Muslims, it's impossible to find a 'pure' blood line of either the 'original' Muslims OR the converted Muslims.....Thus, practically every Muslim of the subcontinent has become Hybrid.....

And yes some of your ancestors might have also been descendants of the IVC people BUT when you intermingled with the Invaders, you got detached from your root.....hence you cannot claim the heritage of IVC....
Even if you claim that your ancestors didn't intermingle, they converted directly from Hinduism, then also you are Hybrid because after conversion to Islam you have to marry another Muslim and that Muslim might OR might not have had the Invader's gene........
Now, after so many years of intermingling between 'original' Muslims(i.e descendants of the Invaders) and converted Muslims, it's impossible find a 'pure' blood line of either the 'original' Muslims OR the converted Muslims.....Thus, practically every Muslim of the subcontinent has become Hybrid.....

I already freaking told you, you can't figure our that all Sub continent Muslims have hybrid blood. If you think, you are a moron and a kid. You don't know that we have any hybrid blood. Your blood doesn't change when you're coverted, just saying.

And DO NOT think you are inheritor of IVC, only people who born in Gujurat, Sindh, Punjab, KP, and Balochistan can say that. Rest are just MIGRANTS.

I don't get it, if it's the illegal immigrants that are doing this then shoot them on sight we have to protect our citizens first screw these illegal idiots.

I already freaking told you, you can't figure our that all Sub continent Muslims have hybrid blood. If you think, you are a moron and a kid. You don't know that we have any hybrid blood. Your blood doesn't change when you're coverted, just saying.....

I agree, your blood doesn't change when you convert....
BUT, just think, as a Muslim when you have to marry another Muslim....How will you find that he/she doesn't have mixed blood OR blood line of the Invaders.....if he/she has any of these then the children are obviously going to be Hybrid...
like this after so many years of intermingling there is practically no-one left with the 'original' blood line....hence all are Hybrid...

If you think otherwise, explain it with logic....

And DO NOT think you are inheritor of IVC, only people who born in Gujurat, Sindh, Punjab, KP, and Balochistan can say that. Rest are just MIGRANTS.

Ok, but we migrated from where....from IVC right!!....this makes us their descendants....and since we havent converted or intermingled with the Invaders, we carry their same blood line.....thus we're eligible to claim our own ancestor's heritage....

Moreover, after decline of IVC, our forefathers came to the Ganges and made this area into another cradle of civilization.....
So, we can claim the heritage of TWO great civilizations.............whereas you can claim NONE.....

I agree, your blood doesn't change when you convert....
BUT, just think, as a Muslim when you have to marry another Muslim....How will you find that he/she doesn't have mixed blood OR blood line of the Invaders.....if he/she has any of these then the children are obviously going to be Hybrid...
like this after so many years of intermingling there is practically no-one left with the 'original' blood line....hence all are Hybrid...

If you think otherwise, explain it with logic....

How do you know they all are Hybrids? Are you a alien? New Pentagon technology? Besides, lots of Hindus also were Muslim and after Mughal left, they became Hindu again. Should I also assume all Hindus are hybrids?

And it'd take a hell load of time and people to rape millions of hindus and covert them to Muslim, if that's what you're implying about hybrid blood.

OFFbeat said:
Ok, but we migrated from where....from IVC right!!....this makes us their descendants....and since we havent converted or intermingled with the Invaders, we carry their same blood line.....thus we're eligible to claim our own ancestor's heritage....

Moreover, after decline of IVC, our forefathers came to the Ganges and made this area into another cradle of civilization.....
So, we can claim the heritage of TWO great civilizations.............whereas you can claim NONE.....

Even if we are hybrids, we can claim IVC. Indians are migrants from the IVC, therefore you cannot claim anything on it. Modern day Pakistanis and Gujuratis and Punjabis can because they live near the Indus River so can claim its history.

indians dont forget they the day when you will be attacked from all 4 sides.

How do you know they all are Hybrids? Are you a alien? New Pentagon technology? .......

I gave proper logical explanation.....

....Besides, lots of Hindus also were Muslim and after Mughal left, they became Hindu again. Should I also assume all Hindus are hybrids?

And it'd take a hell load of time and people to rape millions of hindus and covert them to Muslim, if that's what you're implying about hybrid blood...

The Mughals ruled for almost 350 yrs.....i.e for almost 16 generations.....
Initially they tried to convert by force BUT later gave up due to the huge Hindu population.....
Thus, those who were converted by force and those who converted voluntarily, their descendants never converted back to Hinduism because of TWO reasons.....
1. People generally try to adhere to their father's religion.....
2. After so many generations no-one can be sure whether their ancestors were converted by force or not....
Just think, Your ancestors were once Hindus, would you convert back to Hinduism now....

Thus, Hindus became Muslims and intermingled with the Invaders, thereby becoming hybrids....BUT Muslims didn't become Hindus, so Hindus have a pure blood line.....

....Even if we are hybrids, we can claim IVC. Indians are migrants from the IVC, therefore you cannot claim anything on it. Modern day Pakistanis and Gujuratis and Punjabis can because they live near the Indus River so can claim its history.

Your claim is funny....
just because you stay in a particular region, you cannot claim the heritage of that region.....
You have to be related to the region in a +ve direct way.....BUT you are related to the people who DESTROYED the region........
Thus you cannot claim anything....

Unity in Diversity at its best in a blood soaked Indian democracy.
:rofl: You serious? Look inwards and you will notice that more than 100,000 Pakistanis have been butchered in Pakistan in the last few years due internal strife, Sunnis killing of Shias, assassinations in Karachi, terrorism, political bloodshed, and so on. And you call India a 'blood stained democracy'? Jeeez!

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Seems like Muslim already have a upper hand in Assam and this violence just prove that. Its time Muslim declare Assam as the Muslim majority state.

Did an angel come to your dreams and tell you that? Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb(only south park fans wills get the reference to this one)

@OFFbeat

Okay Im not replying to you again. You are an idiot, really

Mass murderer Tarun Gogoi should be hanged.
Butcher of bodos.

Back
Top Bottom