What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

Can i know why did you said this ?does the news say indian state killed muslims?

or you are just a parrot troll ?

Just watch your lost bangladeshi brother pointed out that illegal bgldshi muslims are killing more bodos in a muslim minority state :woot:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-21-shoot-sight-order-issued.html#post3221649

Read this sir. Sorry can't pronounce your lengthy name.

Link: India: Democracy Soaked In Blood Of Her Own People - OpEd Eurasia Review

You may also like to read this written by Dr. Subramanian Swamy. Massacre of Muslims in Hashimpura - shameful indeed.

http://www.dailypioneer.com/columnists/item/51995-hashimpura-massacre-and-pc’s-role-in-it.html

You said I was a parrot troll. Just replied citing stuff. I love this Khan A. Sufyan's insightful articles. He is a good writer indeed.

citing doesn;t means that you are not a parrot .

He can be lovable to you as he writes so much in exaggeration as most pakistani and propaganda preachers do .
and we all know he is a lahore based anti-indian writer.

Nothing new.

Invaders and illegal immigrants are not our own people.....

Ha ha ha ..... start from the Aryans. And after that there were many who invaded South Asia, which was not India. It was made into India by Muslims and Brits. The last time some one captured some territory was during the times of Chandragupt - Mauriya era from where you took those tri-murti. It was probably 4000 years ago. And even in that era Southern Part of India was not part of his empire. Why do you get angry with me now after 4000 years.

You are a ghost - aren't you. Now huff and puff and try to blow me away.

Ha ha ha ..... start from the Aryans. And after that there were many who invaded South Asia, which was not India. It was made into India by Muslims and Brits. The last time some one captured some territory was during the times of Chandragupt - Mauriya era from where you took those tri-murti. It was probably 4000 years ago. And even in that era Southern Part of India was not part of his empire. Why do you get angry with me now after 4000 years.

LOL 1800s BS here it goes.

no one believe in invasion as later indus cities clearly show that if the aryans came from outside the only possible condition was migration.

http://books.google.co.in/books?id=...age&q=cultural change in indus valley&f=false

its just like believing some prehistoric man sat on donkey to meet prehistoric counterparts

I am all for people moving to other countries for a better life... from bangladesh to india , from India to Us , from afghanistan to Pakistan , from Nepal , bhutan to India and so on. But I hate when people from other countries try to go to a certain country and try to change its culture , Like the hans going to Tibet and creating a cultural genocide , and Bongs going to Assam and try to change things which stood the test of the Time .

I wud Love for these bangla`s ... who ever they call themselves , pathans , sufis etc to come to Indian Punjab(Jatts) and try this...or even in Haryana and Rajasthan(Gujjars).
They wud be lynched beyond recognition!!

Aryan Invasion theory is a Myth........BUT how would you know, after-all madrassas don't teach anything apart from propaganda....

Death of the Aryan Invasion Theory
http://www.hindunet.org/hindu_history/ancient/aryan/aryan_frawley.html

Stephen knapp is a propaganda writer , the one which is suggested by me is much better
What ever.....but the 'Aryan Invasion' theory has been disproved by many Indian Historians as well......I just provided a source which was readily available.....also citing Indian source might raise doubt about its neutrality....

By the way this off-topic discussion should end here.....I think....

Seems like Muslim already have a upper hand in Assam and this violence just prove that. Its time Muslim declare Assam as the Muslim majority state.

Nah just wait for the day you start crying about these illegal leeches (I know you're from Sylhet, so a few of them may be your close relatives too) just like you're crying about the Rohingyas now.

You Troll me, I Troll you back.

This type of incidents are bumper time for bangla muslims because they get free food and shelter from the gov,they burn their own houses to get compensations....the bangldeshis in assam breed like rats and have the worst living conditions....the bagladeshi problem will be solved only when the cong gov is out.

oh my my. such an anger.

The cradle of earliest civilization in India and not mythology, has been the Indus civilization. They were Hindus, Buddhists etc and now the Indus civilization is Muslim. And Pakistan holds the geographical entity which was the cradle of Indian civilization. It has happened over a period of centuries. If Aryans were invaders, who are you guys - emanation of mythology. Bull crap.

After you lost the cradle of so-called YOUR Indus civilization, you lost your identity and invented the Gangetic civilization, which was not there at all. You guys are still looking for a lost identity and are trying to find it in tri-murtis, which infact is part of indus civilization and is Pakistan now.

We took it from you because you were not good enough to uphold the great Indus civilization. We will carry the torch forward as the Muslim Indus Civilization where you lowly defeated indians have no place.

Go bleed your heart :)

oh my my. such an anger.

The cradle of earliest civilization in India and not mythology, has been the Indus civilization. They were Hindus, Buddhists etc and now the Indus civilization is Muslim. And Pakistan holds the geographical entity which was the cradle of Indian civilization. It has happened over a period of centuries. If Aryans were invaders, who are you guys - emanation of mythology. Bull crap.

After you lost the cradle of so-called YOUR Indus civilization, you lost your identity and invented the Gangetic civilization, which was not there at all. You guys are still looking for a lost identity and are trying to find it in tri-murtis, which infact is part of indus civilization and is Pakistan now.

We took it from you because you were not good enough to uphold the great Indus civilization. We will carry the torch forward as the Muslim Indus Civilization where you lowly defeated indians have no place.

Go bleed your heart :)

Irony:
A person born on the banks of Indus who thinks he's not Indian (Indo-Aryan) is now lecturing Indians on indentity crisis.

Back
Top Bottom