What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

The pain of 1971 is itching in your hearts we know .........It can be seen in your entire post ...poor soul ........:D

oh yes it is an itch and just that. we've moved on. pain of 1971 - yes, you suffered for that since 1971 and will continue to suffer. ;)

We are discussing India and not Pakistan. Don't try and justify that because it happens elsewhere, it is justified in India. The implications and ramifications of all such movements and the resultant violence effects is different in different countries. India is breaking up and you are saying hey this is also happening in Pakistan. Funny justification.
i don't know about india breaking up or not but i clearly see illigal bangladeshis future are not bright i think this is only a trailer "picture to abhi baki hai mere dost":guns:

Assam violence: 4 killed in police firing; toll reaches 25

he toll in continuing violence in western Assam reached 25 today with four persons killed in police firing in Kokrajhar district, where shoot-at-sight orders and indefinite curfew were in force.

"Four persons were killed in police firing this morning when they were indulging in violence in the Rampur and Chaparkata areas of Kokrajhar," IGP, Bodoland Territorial Areas District (BTAD), S N Singh told PTI.

Sporadic incidents of violence and arson were reported from Kokrajhar, Chirang and Dhubri districts, while the situation was tense in neighbouring Bongaigaon and Udalguri districts. Bongaigaon and Udalguri districts fall under the BTAD.

Around 70 houses in four villages at Bijni in Chirang district were torched. Over 50,000 people are housed in relief camps.
There were reports of violence spreading to Sonitpur district in north central Assam also.

Shoot at sight orders and indefinite curfew continued in Kokrajhar, where the army was deployed, while night curfew was in force in Dhubri and Chirang districts, official sources said.

Miscreants pelted stones and attacked the Guwahati-bound Rajdhani Express at Gossaigaon in Kokrajhar district damaging four coaches though there was no injury.

The train was turned back and was halted at Kamakhyaguri station bordering West Bengal with the authorities considering to take it to Coochbehar.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh called up Assam Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi during the day and directed him to do everything possible to control the violence.

Assam violence: 4 killed in police firing; toll reaches 25 | Business Standard

oh yes it is an itch and just that. we've moved on. pain of 1971 - yes, you suffered for that since 1971 and will continue to suffer. ;)

Yes we have suffered since 1971 and will continue to suffer ....................... the sweet pain of victory !!!!!

:wave:

Ohhhhhh ........... the pain and sufferings of victory ...............

:no:

Last edited by a moderator:
It was bound to spread to sonitpur. Its a Muslim majority district with Ultras. So no surprise there. If they took fighting to tribes other than bodo's , untill and unless crpf n army saves them, local assamese will mascacar them. I hope it wont gona be, i hope peace and hurmony between us and muslims in Assam will continue.

yahh.....like what .........

yahh.....like what .........

ha ha ha ....... please read some other articles from Khan A. Sufyan - he is anything but Zaid Hamid. I believe he writes sensible and is a pretty good writer.

B. Raman has served in RAW and retired as a joint secretary. Indian sites also claim that he is still supported by RAW. But some of his analyses are pretty good and not all of it is biased. Bal-lees Tharky from Bombay and the likes etc are definitely way above these people.

We are discussing india here and not Pakistan. Don't counter the argument that it also happens in Pakistan. Lets discuss Pakistan separately.

The question I asked was, which people inhabit the Siliguri Corridor. Just wanted to understand the mix there. It was highlighted in the news report.

Uneducated rantings - please teach us sir ji :)

We are not discussing Pakistan here.

I guess its too much to expect you to look beyond the headlines and to read between the lines.

The following is a brief list of other contributions from Khan A Sufyan.

Khan A. Sufyan - Eurasia Review

The unmistakable anti india disposition of the author, lead to questions about the credibility and intent. In one of the articles, this "security expert" argues that the introduction of the US navy into the IOR lead to undermining of "indian aspirations for dominance in the IOR". At what point exactly, in the past did the indian navy have true blue water capability to even harbour such aspirations, which were supposedly undermined?

The ability to articulate prejudiced thinking, camouflaged as "security analysis", does not imply credibility.

As for comparisons with Pakistan, i don't see how you see merit in pointing out that my house is on fire, while your house has also been set ablaze.

Muslim people are more on casuality due to armed terrorist base of bodo people. If things doesnt improve soon, i guess it will be bloodier. Sorry to say but clashes are not as viewed by some pakistani n bangladeshi members here. I hope situation will improve soon.

I hope the Bodos kick the **** of these illegal immigrants hard and throw them out of Bodoland...

Go Bodos !!

I guess its too much to expect you to look beyond the headlines and to read between the lines.

The following is a brief list of other contributions from Khan A Sufyan.

Khan A. Sufyan - Eurasia Review

The unmistakable anti india disposition of the author, lead to questions about the credibility and intent. In one of the articles, this "security expert" argues that the introduction of the US navy into the IOR lead to undermining of "indian aspirations for dominance in the IOR". At what point exactly, in the past did the indian navy have true blue water capability to even harbour such aspirations, which were supposedly undermined?

The ability to articulate prejudiced thinking, camouflaged as "security analysis", does not imply credibility.

As for comparisons with Pakistan, i don't see how you see merit in pointing out that my house is on fire, while your house has also been set ablaze.

Thank you for highlighting his list of some articles. I'll definitely go through these as well.

He is not the only one who talks about Indian aspirations of IOR domination and a blue water navy. After all why would you want a three aircraft carrier and 6-9 nuclear subs navy with over 140 surface ships and an amphibious brigade - obviously not for anti-piracy operations. You need to read the statements of your naval chiefs and the maritime time strategy.

And don't criticise good analysts because you don't agree with what they write.

Your last point is incessantly being raised in the manner by Indian posters and I was saying the same thing.

Discuss india, when we are discussing India and don't qualify it by saying hey it happens in other places as well.

Please post some sane posts here. Obviously communal violance is loose loose situation for both sides. All these blood shading for nothing. Only politicians will drive milage and haterd will forever be place among both communities.

Indian govt. not having guts to deport illegal BDesi to BD so better allow Bodos to kill that parasites without mercy. If India really taking care its people means CRPF should assist Bodos in killing those illegal immigrants.

Back
Top Bottom