Assam should be part of Greater Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamBengali

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Yesterday I requested Indians of PDF to support VISA free Indo-Bangla but majority rejected my request. I don't know how you would deport Bangladeshis from India. Assam has millions of Bangladeshis. Its practically impossible to deport Bangladeshis from India. Bangladeshis love India and Indians. We have very small land for our huge population. Bangladesh is World's most populated country. If you guys refuse Bangladeshis to settle in India we have to plan to annex Assam with Bangladesh. :rolleyes:

Even Kerala is now a Bangladesh hub. Please allow VISA free access for Bangladeshis.

Last edited:
Yesterday I requested Indians of PDF to support VISA free Indo-Bangla but majority rejected my request. I don't know how you would deport Bangladeshis from India. Assam has millions of Bangladeshis. Its practically impossible to deport Bangladeshis from India. Bangladeshis love India and we love Indians. We have very small land for our huge population. Bangladesh is World's most populated country. If you guys refuse Bangladeshis to settle in India we have to plan to annex Assam with Bangladesh. :rolleyes:

Even Kerala is now a Bangladesh hub. Please allow VISA free access for Bangladeshis.
You don't request you become powerul economically and specially military wise and grab it

bangladesh should be part of west bengal

since bangladeshis have been ditching their country like rats ditching a sinking ship

please come and get it ....we are gift wrapping it for you !! and while you are at it , why dont you think of any thing else you would want to take along ?

Yesterday I requested Indians of PDF to support VISA free Indo-Bangla but majority rejected my request. I don't know how you would deport Bangladeshis from India. Assam has millions of Bangladeshis. Its practically impossible to deport Bangladeshis from India. Bangladeshis love India and Indians. We have very small land for our huge population. Bangladesh is World's most populated country. If you guys refuse Bangladeshis to settle in India we have to plan to annex Assam with Bangladesh. :rolleyes:
[/media]

Trin Trin Trin Trin ..... it's late in morning wake and stop dreaming!!:sarcastic:

Ohh please that was just OP's wish. :yes4:
Dont panic.

Panic and me???? I dont mind they coming here.... Infact they help us in resolving our shortage of skilled workers.....Mallus goes to gulf for their skilled jobs, and their vacuum is filled by these guys......

Yes, yes, big stronk midget Bangladesh is going to do this n that, great.

Nicole-Scherzinger-no-baby-no.gif

Dream on.BD migrants are in Assam due to congress votebank politics.now that they are removed,we will drive them out in herds.

Panic and me???? I dont mind they coming here.... Infact they help us in resolving our shortage of skilled workers.....Mallus goes to gulf for their skilled jobs, and their vacuum is filled by these guys......

Enna macha?? personal attack??hmmm??:devil::devil::devil:

As far as I've gleaned Kerala's population is comparable to that of Canada,so you can imagine the population density of the state.Ask the ppl in kerala to reduce this population and then ppl like me might return to the state to take up skilled jobs. :-)

@IamBengali Instead of requesting us Indians, dont you think a better option will be to request your own government to eventually become a state of India. Your visa, electricity, overpopulation, defence and every other matter you denounce us for will improve in an instant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom