What's new

Assam muslims blame AIUDF chief for violence in the state- Hindustan Times.

i will not be suprised if it turns out that they were pressurized by india to give such statement to normalize the situation of India. This is no more simple anymore. It has become ISI vs India!! At least India thinks so...
Can you really nuts. You should counter my claims which is authenticated. Instead you are guessing & that too by so tall claims.

Its Eid yaaar! Eating beef and Polau a lot like there is no tomorrow! By the way, I don't eat Pork, i am Muslim, Alhamdulillah Allah blessed my ancestors to get rid of Pagan animist religion!!! ...

Oh okay. :lol:

Have you said your thanks to Arabs today ?

I thank creator everyday for sending arabs toward south asia instead of sending towards Europe or Africa!!! We are blessed!!

:lol:

You should read up history. The Arabs came, got thrashed and ran away. It was the Turks and Afghans who were a bit sucessful in their expeditions.

Amazing change in stance by Bangladeshis. Above is a comment from a Bangladeshi the day violence in assam started, the gloating was so obvious, and now suddenly it has become a massacre:rolleyes:. News flash, 100 times more Muslims have been killed in Muslim countries this year alone, as compared to 40-50 bangladeshi aliens killed in Assam (which mind you was a retaliation)
What happened Farhaan, I thought you were a big fan of demography warfare, can't take the heat?

Yu guys had been $hitting all the muslims for the last few days and now hiding behind so called Assamese Muslim. I never heard of Sadou Asom Gariya – Moria DesiJatiya Parisad (SAGMJP) and I dont think they have enough representation. Besides it called all non Ahom Muslim as the Bangladeshi. What kind of idiots claim a whole community (40%) as non existent.

:lol:

You should read up history. The Arabs came, got thrashed and ran away. It was the Turks and Afghans who were a bit sucessful in their expeditions.
nah i am from south of BD where Bay of Bengal meets river Meghna! It was under Hindu Jamindars till last, Mughals first conquered it from Arakan King in 17th century! Most of the muslims took islam by Arab traders who sailed in bay of bengal and settled here!

Back
Top Bottom