What's new

Assam muslims blame AIUDF chief for violence in the state- Hindustan Times.

If its only Bangladeshi illegals then how do you explain two dead bodies in Azad Moydan and Mass exodus of Assamese students from other parts of India??

morped pictures of cyclone,earthquake.floods victims and even images of self immoletad bodies of monks in china has been posted in numerous websites as muslim victims of assam and myanmar riot which made many muslims to spread hatred towards northeast indians.

yeah expressing their opinion and then your government blaming pakistan of fueling the unrest in Assam. what an expression:hang2:. what happened to phone messaging BTW!!!:lol:

Try to make more sense next time. Don't let the Indian Assamese Muslims slap on the face disorient you.

Its straightforward, there was an ethnic clash in Assam. A few islamican idiots used that to spread hatred and create some trouble. Now thats pretty easy, yes two were killed in Mumbai, but 40,000 have died in Pakistan thanks to these angry islamicans. But Islamicans like you care more about the kafirs eh, typical.

morped pictures of cyclone,earthquake.floods victims and even images of self immoletad bodies of monks in china has been posted in numerous websites as muslim victims of assam and myanmar riot which made many muslims to spread hatred towards northeast indians.

Yeah the victimhood, but given a chance even puny Bangladeshis act all macho :lol:

If its only Bangladeshi illegals then how do you explain two dead bodies in Azad Moydan and Mass exodus of Assamese students from other parts of India??
Because they were carried away by SMS & morphed pics,videos. Nuts. :hitwall::cry::angry::frown::tdown:

Sadou Asom Gariya – Moria DesiJatiya Parisad (SAGMJP), an influential body of about 25 lakh Assamese Muslims, held Ajmal responsible for Northeast students and workers leaving Maharastra, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Kerala.

Indigenous Assamese Muslims are considered to be quite distinct from the immigrant Muslims of Bangladeshi origin.

Underscoring the differences with the immigrants, Zaman said: “Because the indigenous Assamese Muslims never thought of a separate political space ... Bengali-speaking Bangladeshi Muslims cornered all benefits meant for religious minorities”.

“Ajmal has been neglecting Assamese Muslims rights from the day of creation of the AIUDF. His political outfit is only concerned about the interests of Muslims of Bangladeshi origin,” said Ahmed.

ethnic cleansing of muslims by Bodo supported by the Indian government Not surprising at all.

Yeah? What about Muslims attacking northeastern people all over the country and desecrating the lord Buddha statue?

From what I hear, you guys don't even allow a person guilty of desecrating your religious book and behead him straight.

First practise what you preach.

Assam's indigenous Muslim communities, the Gorias and the Morias, have accused All India United Democratic Front (AIUDF) chief Badruddin Ajmal of communalizing the violence in Bodoland Territorial Council (BTC) areas, leading to mass exodus of northeast people from different states in India.

Underscoring the differences with the immigrants, Zaman said: “Because the indigenous Assamese Muslims never thought of a separate political space ... Bengali-speaking Bangladeshi Muslims cornered all benefits meant for religious minorities”.

That, my friends, is the only problem.

"When one says that the conflict in BTAD is between Bodos and Muslims, we, as indigenous Muslims, are also dragged in. But this is not true. We are not involved in the conflict. Ajmal has no right to dub the conflict in BTAD as a Bodo-Muslim clash. We also don't want people like L K Advani to talk on behalf of people of Assam. It is because of these communal forces that today NE people are leaving other cities like Bangalore and Hyderabad out of fear," SAGMDJP president Sahiruddin Ali Ahmed said.

We don't need to explain at all. Our Assamese brothers explain it very well.
Ahmed also said that the NE people are leaving their places of study or work in other states in fear only because of the handiwork of fundamentalist forces which termed the BTAD violence as Bodo-Muslim conflict.

"Even indigenous Muslims had suffered earlier in BTAD conflict primarily because of mistaken identity. We as indigenous Muslims are also threatened by the unabated influx from Bangladesh. Indigenous communities should not allow any divisive forces to work against our interest," added the SAGMDJP president.

Now I think I have written more than enough on this topic. Time for other threads.

i will not be suprised if it turns out that they were pressurized by india to give such statement to normalize the situation of India. This is no more simple anymore. It has become ISI vs India!! At least India thinks so...

^^ facepalm. Give the child some pork chops.
Its Eid yaaar! Eating beef and Polau a lot like there is no tomorrow! By the way, I don't eat Pork, i am Muslim, Alhamdulillah Allah blessed my ancestors to get rid of Pagan animist religion!!! ...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom