What's new

Assam muslims blame AIUDF chief for violence in the state- Hindustan Times.

I have been following such news long time ago, Im just Indicating that Indian government is behind many incidents related to muslims in india wether indian muslims or immigrants.

Yes, I have seen many people like you here believing Rohingyas have mongoloid features. :lol::lol:

I have been following such news long time ago, Im just Indicating that Indian government is behind many incidents related to muslims in india wether indian muslims or immigrants.

Sure your opinion is noted.

However this thread is about Indian Assamese Muslims expressing their opinion. Now unlike the holy Saudi national spreading their love all over the world, these people are in India, infact Assam. So I will take their word more seriously than your *cough cough* objective judgement.

Where were they during violence? Why didn't they fight against those communal Bangladeshi migrants? Now scoring cheap shots after the massacre, aren't they? This is called politics!

Now now, stop snivelling around. they are your muslim ummah brothers, don't go so bangladeshi on them and go into denial. First you disown your bangladeshi brothers and now your assamese brothers opinions. And you the ummah fanboy!

Now THATS politics.

Underscoring the differences with the immigrants, Zaman said: “Because the indigenous Assamese Muslims never thought of a separate political space ... Bengali-speaking Bangladeshi Muslims cornered all benefits meant for religious minorities”.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ence-state-hindustan-times.html#ixzz24BSYlOx5
Thanks to our bl00dy 'vote bank' politicians. These buggers should be made to face the firing squad. Or better still, hung by their balls till kingdom come!

Seems like Muslim already have a upper hand in Assam and this violence just prove that. Its time Muslim declare Assam as the Muslim majority state.

Dont bring Bangladeshis here, but seems like Bodos are the one chased out..

This is the first time Muslims made a strong hold and hitting back. Now time for pay back.

Amazing change in stance by Bangladeshis. Above is a comment from a Bangladeshi the day violence in assam started, the gloating was so obvious, and now suddenly it has become a massacre:rolleyes:. News flash, 100 times more Muslims have been killed in Muslim countries this year alone, as compared to 40-50 bangladeshi aliens killed in Assam (which mind you was a retaliation)

Where were they during violence? Why didn't they fight against those communal Bangladeshi migrants? Now scoring cheap shots after the massacre, aren't they? This is called politics!

What happened Farhaan, I thought you were a big fan of demography warfare, can't take the heat?

Amazing change in stance by Bangladeshis. Above is a comment from a Bangladeshi the day violence in assam started, the gloating was so obvious, and now suddenly it has become a massacre:rolleyes:. News flash, 100 times more Muslims have been killed in Muslim countries this year alone, as compared to 40-50 bangladeshi aliens killed in Assam (which mind you was a retaliation)

What happened Farhaan, I thought you were a big fan of demography warfare, can't take the heat?

heat ar dekhecho taki dada

picture akhono baki ache ;)

Nothing bro! This incident gave me a new hope! Previously I thought all the muslims of India are brainwashed in the name of nationalism! Mumbai gave me a new hope! Some of them are still alive and love their ummah more their country! I am sooo happy! As for demographic war, it is doing fine everywhere in India!!

Nothing bro! This incident gave me a new hope! Previously I thought all the muslims of India are brainwashed in the name of nationalism! Mumbai gave me a new hope! Some of them are still alive and love their ummah more their country! I am sooo happy! As for demographic war, it is doing fine everywhere in India!!

I know one guy from Kerala who calls Kashmir as Indian occupied Kashmir. Go figure. Not everything is as good as a few members with Muslim looking accounts try to portray here.

Sure your opinion is noted.

However this thread is about Indian Assamese Muslims expressing their opinion. Now unlike the holy Saudi national spreading their love all over the world, these people are in India, infact Assam. So I will take their word more seriously than your *cough cough* objective judgement.

yeah expressing their opinion and then your government blaming pakistan of fueling the unrest in Assam. what an expression:hang2:. what happened to phone messaging BTW!!!:lol:

This thread is about assamese muslims raising their voices against illegal bangladeshis, donot derail the thread...

Don't get too excited, firstly this isn't about Hindu/Muslims, this isn't about Indian Muslims at all, its about illegal bangladeshi migrants in India.

Its all a number game at the end of the day, Muslims are the second biggest group in India and as a result second biggest vote bank. So they think they can steam roll the smaller Buddhist/Christian/Hindu North East groups. If it continues anymore majority group (Hindus)will start rallying behind the north east Indians (it has started already), and this new found "confidence" that you talk about will disappear in a matter of hours.

So leave Indian Muslims out of this. Its about illegal bangladeshis squatters in India as has been made clear by the Assamese Muslims and is the subject of this thread.

I know one guy from Kerala who calls Kashmir as Indian occupied Kashmir. Go figure. Not everything is as good as a few members with Muslim looking accounts try to portray here.

I have seen a lot of Baloch saying the choicest things about Pakistan. Do you want me to share the video with you?:lol: We can always deal with the occasional traitors, no biggie.

This thread is about assamese muslims raising their voices against illegal bangladeshis, donot derail the thread...

your government is to be blamed. creating conflict for political purposes:bad:

Back
Top Bottom