What's new

Assam muslims blame AIUDF chief for violence in the state- Hindustan Times.

I have seen a lot of Baloch saying the choicest things about Pakistan. Do you want me to share the video with you?:lol: We can always deal with the occasional traitors, no biggie.

You can share a dozen videos. Doesn't change the fact that there are many(to many) who are in total contrast like Bollywood "Muslim" actors. ;)

And I won't be surprised if there number increases if your love affair with a scum like Modi continues.

If you don't know anything about North-East, better to refrain from commenting.

the peoples who didn't know anything about North-East know every thing now........:D .....i have noticed that u r keep saying this thing to pakistanis and other muslims members.... we know every thing about dodo and bodo :angry:

You can share a dozen videos. Doesn't change the fact that there are many(to many) who are in total contrast like Bollywood "Muslim" actors. ;)

Yeah like there are many Pashtuns in Pakistan who are in total contrast to the Pakistan loving Pashtuns that we see on this internet forum. Don't talk like you don't have traitors. ;);)

Yeah like there are many Pashtuns in Pakistan who are in total contrast to the Pakistan loving Pashtuns that we see on this internet forum. Don't talk like you don't have traitors. ;);)

roybot putar jinxed is a girl ...but donot know about her age .......:agree:

Huh. You might find many Pushtoons, Sindhis, Kasmiris, Baltis, Muhajirs, Gilgities, Hazara, or even Punjabis. But one thing you aren't getting kiddo is that the propaganda that India does with it's media and internet hindus keep on saying on this forum that Indian Muslims put country overfaith is a lie. Got it. :)

And if you keep loving and sucking to Modi the number of traitors might increase.

If its only Bangladeshi illegals then how do you explain two dead bodies in Azad Moydan and Mass exodus of Assamese students from other parts of India??

Huh. You might find many Pushtoons, Sindhis, Kasmiris, Baltis, Muhajirs, Gilgities, Hazara, or even Punjabis. But one thing you aren't getting kiddo is that the propaganda that India does with it's media and internet hindus keep on saying on this forum that Indian Muslims put country overfaith is a lie. Got it. :)

And if you keep loving and sucking to Modi the number of traitors might increase.

We don't need to do propaganda, we know what Indian Muslims are like we live with them :) And we are not Pakistanis that we ll keep deluding ourself when the reality is otherwise.

Your opinion is based on one random Malabari labourer in some arab country, mine is based on thousands of Muslims I know in my city. So yeah leave it :wave:

and if Bangladeshis are the source of all troubles and every pdf indian knows illegal bangladeshis personally, why they are not caught by administration? Hizra hay kaya??

We don't need to do propaganda, we know what Indian Muslims are like we live with them :) And we are not Pakistanis that we ll keep deluding ourself when the reality is otherwise.

Your opinion is based on one random Malabari labourer in some arab country, mine is based on thousands of Muslims I know in my city. So yeah leave it :wave:

Love the bold part. Like after reading posts of Hindus about their Muslim countrymen in different threads this looks like a joke. Anyways hopefully you won't call those Muslims "illegal BD immigrant" in the future if they vote for Congress in the elections. :D

Love the bold part. Like after reading posts of Hindus about their Muslim countrymen in different threads this looks like a joke. Anyways hopefully you won't call those Muslims "illegal BD immigrant" in the future if they vote for Congress in the elections. :D
Spot on. Just open Mumbai thread, you will see what they wrote about their own countrymen, about Islam, about the community!

Have you ever seen a UP Muslim being called illegal Bdeshi, or a Hyderabadi Muslim, or a Bihari Muslim, or a Haryanvi Muslim, or a Malayali Muslim or Tamil Muslims being called illegal Bdeshi migrant? Why is it that only the bengali speaking muslims in Assam, which is coincidentally situated right next to Bangladesh are being called illegal immigrants? There are 150 Million Muslims in India, why are only these Muslims being called illegal immigrants, ever thought about that?

Heck even the indigenous Assamese Muslims are calling them illegal Bangladeshis, even the illegal migrants themselves accept that they are "settlers from Bangladesh"!

But Pakistanis as usual are busy being dewaana abdullahs in begaani shaadi:lol:

I know one guy from Kerala who calls Kashmir as Indian occupied Kashmir. Go figure. Not everything is as good as a few members with Muslim looking accounts try to portray here.

Talking about one person, there are lots of stateless people in Kerala who are the Malabari Muslims migrating to Pakistan in 1947. But Pakistanis bullied them very badly and they came back to India. Now they are re-looking to get Indian citizenship. :angel:

Have you ever seen a UP Muslim being called illegal Bdeshi, or a Hyderabadi Muslim, or a Bihari Muslim, or a Haryanvi Muslim, or a Malayali Muslim or Tamil Muslims being called illegal Bdeshi migrant? Why is it that only the bengali speaking muslims in Assam, which is coincidentally situated right next to Bangladesh are being called illegal immigrants?

Heck even the ingeniousness Assamese Muslims are calling them illegal Bangladeshis, even the illegal migrants themselves accept that they are "settlers from Bangladesh".

And those illegal immigrants have supporters in every part of Bharat. Balnglore, Hyderabad , Pune etc etc. If population of muslims increase in the states you mentioned I won't be surpriced if you start ranting about illegal BD migrants in these states.

But Pakistanis as usual are busy being dewaana abdullahs in begaani shaadi

Like seriously a Bharati saying this. Lol. :lol:

Talking about one person, there are lots of stateless people in Kerala who are the Malabari Muslims migrating to Pakistan in 1947. But Pakistanis bullied them very badly and they came back to India. Now they are re-looking to get Indian citizenship. :angel:

I hope they go back to India. Time for illegal Pakistani immigrants in Kerala. :D

Back
Top Bottom