What's new

Assam: Four million risk losing India citizenship

Those who are proved to not posses Indian citizenship will be stripped off their illegal voting rights, if they have it. They will also not be eligible for welfare. Once these things happen, they will leave voluntarily. Even if they don't, without the ability to vote, they will no longer possess political threat, no party will bother about them.
Making them electorally impotent is good but they must be kicked out so that they don't indugle in terrorism in future.

I doubt they d leave the country voluntarily. Most likely, they will sneak into other states such as West Bengal, Kerala and Telangana and try to get Aadhaar and other documents in these states.

I hope the NRC has taken biometrics of all the illegal aliens. That way we can at least keep a track of them and will show up if they try to get Aadhaar in some other state.

wow... WHy you went Assam to Kerala???? a long long way...

I doubt they d leave the country voluntarily. Most likely, they will sneak into other states such as Kerala and Telangana and try to get Aadhaar and other documents in these states.

I hope the NRC has taken biometrics of all the illegal aliens. That way we can at least keep a track of them and will show up if they try to get Aadhaar in some other state.

No, NRC has no biometrics.

And there's no point doing the NRC update only in Assam, it only helps Assam, not all of India. It should be done countrywide. Mamta said WB will absorb the Muslims who are not on Assam's NRC. She's been consolidating the Muslim vote after all, so even she's part of the problem.

I dont understand the double standards of few Pakistani's here, They themselves are victims of dangers of unmitigated illegal migrants from Afghanistan, The utter chaos they created within Pakistani borders.. Dont let religious affinity blind you.. Every sovereign nation has the right to defend it's sovereignty and territorial integrity.. Even India although they have been one of the biggest culprits of cross border terrorism and infringement of it's neighbors internal matters

But lets not be hypocrites

Last edited:
Great, now lets see if BJP can find enough courage to kick them out of India.

If they kick out every illegal Bangaldeshi from India, that would surely help India in the long run and BJP in 2019.

Hope they show the guts. But seeing their past, i doubt....

If they become illegal, do they still have to pay tax?
Also is there any infrastructure set up to cope with the scale of the removal?

If they become illegal, do they still have to pay tax?
Also is there any infrastructure set up to cope with the scale of the removal?
Ha Ha Ha - Pay taxes. those illegals never paid any income tax.

As for GST whether anyone is Indian or foreigner he has to pay GST on any goods of service he buys

Mamta said WB will absorb the Muslims who are not on Assam's NRC. She's been consolidating the Muslim vote after all, so even she's part of the problem.

This will be a good start for indian muslims to have a state or two with very high muslim populations

This where Partition can start once india implodes

If they kick out every illegal Bangaldeshi from India, that would surely help India in the long run and BJP in 2019.

Hope they show the guts. But seeing their past, i doubt....

I doubt too

Back
Top Bottom