What's new

Assalamu alaikoum this is Muradk

Great to have you back, Sir.

You haven't really missed much: Just a plethora of conspiracy theories, Kerry-Lugar, and a whole new stealth design of JFX-17 soon to be rippin' Indian skies :lol::lol::lol:

So, take good care of yourself and rest as much as needed and don't rush into posting sir.

Assalamu alaikoum everyone

Glad to be back and happy to be among you once again,To be very frank I am out of words and speechless, I encountered a big problem and by the grace of God and your prayers I made it. I want to thank everyone of you who has prayed for me or has kept me in his mind I am touched and consider my self very lucky to have all of you by my side. All I can say you are the best thing happend to me after my retirement. God bless all of you and God bless Defence.pk. I love you all and missed you all.

So whats new guys have we lost 65 war or 71 war in the past 1 month or are we still 1 notch up:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good to have you back in circulation.

Old soldiers like wine only get better with age. Like radial tyres, they run for long even after the treads begin to show signs of wear !

Welcome back Sir Murdak !

Lovely to have you back and i am looking forward to read your 'amazing posts'.

Welcome back.

We were all worried about you. You are desperately needed to keep a check on some rogue members here.

Atleast there is one good news among so many bad news.

When I came to this forum, you were one of the first to welcome me.... time for me to return the favor. WELCOME Back Sir.

PS: at this age you shouldn't be playing with your heart. sach sach batien kahan dil de bethe?

Assalamu alaikoum everyone

Glad to be back and happy to be among you once again,To be very frank I am out of words and speechless, I encountered a big problem and by the grace of God and your prayers I made it. I want to thank everyone of you who has prayed for me or has kept me in his mind I am touched and consider my self very lucky to have all of you by my side. All I can say you are the best thing happend to me after my retirement. God bless all of you and God bless Defence.pk. I love you all and missed you all.

So whats new guys have we lost 65 war or 71 war in the past 1 month or are we still 1 notch up:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

loool i love this bugger !!!!!

great to see you back here sir, the news was sad -

but we were positive about your recovery and we all prayed for you- even from the enemy side looool
:cheers:

A warm welcome Sir jee.
Something like this

jawaaaaaann Hoshiyyyyaaaaarrrr

AAAggggyyyy BBBaaarrrrrhhhhhhhh

Thak thak thak thak (Shoes sound)

DDDaaaaannnnyyyyy PPPhhhiiiirrrrrr

something something :)

Respected Sir,

I am nothing among these senior members, however, what i,ve observed on this forum is the unseen bonding of members, the ultimate love for eachother and examplary respect for legends like you, i didn't knew much about you, however, the love these great members have shown for you forced me to believe u r undoubtidly the best man on this forum and someone who i can feel proud of.

nice to have you back sir, and please tell the hosital guys that u don't have next appointment for them in atleast next 20 years...

by the way sir, why don't you checkin lockheed martin and send us your fresh photo with the latest F16 Block 52+ with pakistani flag on it? it would be a gift for us all...regards...

WIth Block 52 F16 and JF17, we need both of pictures.

When I came to this forum, you were one of the first to welcome me.... time for me to return the favor. WELCOME Back Sir.

PS: at this age you shouldn't be playing with your heart. sach sach batien kahan dil de bethe?

:smitten::rofl:

Welcome back Sir....... very happy to see you back

May Allah bless you and you remain healthy always

Welcome Back sir! I am feeling very happy to see you here again in good health.

Wish you all the best and i hope God showers his blessing on you and your Family.

Back
Top Bottom