What's new

Assalamu alaikoum this is Muradk

Sir MuradK, please see if your cardiologist can also perform brain surgery. I think I have his next patient right here!
Nope... Pakistan lost those wars approximately 34 and 28 years back itself.
Maybe he'll give me a cut of his earnings.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Cardiologist is pretty cute :azn::azn:I didn't say that jabar did she might be able to convince our friend across the border without a surgery.

Welcome back Sir muradK .You had us all worried and my very brief conversation with you had me even more worried. Glad to see you well and in good Spirit.may Allah give you a long and healthy life and keep you amongst us for a long time.
WaSalam
Araz

Congratulations on your recovery, hope it will be 100%. We know old warriors don’t go down easily.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Cardiologist is pretty cute :azn::azn:I didn't say that jabar did she might be able to convince our friend across the border without a surgery.

Sir ji agar yeh aap ka khaya bhi ho to its ok, like they say that a man and a horse never gets old. :whistle:

Sir MuradK, please see if your cardiologist can also perform brain surgery. I think I have his next patient right here!

Maybe he'll give me a cut of his earnings.

Mixing up neurology with cardiology... huh? Another example of the gibberish coming from across the border.

Anyways, I don't wish to indulge myself in silly insult competition, especially with those who think cardiologists can perform "brain surgery". :lol:

Glad to have you back MuradK :), please thank your "cute" doctor on my behalf and steer clear of "Romeo y Julieta"

Mixing up neurology with cardiology... huh? Another example of the gibberish coming from across the border.

Anyways, I don't wish to indulge myself in silly insult competition, especially with those who think cardiologists can perform "brain surgery". :lol:

Its just fun no one is insulting you. :cheers:

WELCOME back Sir Murad.......Air force section was like widow without hubby....lolzz.....
Warm up now...lots of question waiting to strike you brain cells again sir...

Glad to have you back MuradK and congratulations on your recovery. it is lovely to see you on the forum again.

sincerely

i got this good news late.sorry my lovely sir i was out of city.my prayers for you inshallah you will be ok 100 years.

Back
Top Bottom