What's new

Asma Jahangir: A Saffron Crusader

Arundati Roy and Asma Jahangir ...birds of the same feather.But the mark of a free society is to let everyone speak their point of view.

Arundati Roy and Asma Jahangir ...birds of the same feather.But the mark of a free society is to let everyone speak their point of view.

:) But Arundati does not pocket US dollars.

...and Asma does?

Any proof that she's been invoved in any wrong doing?

Any proof that those who are criticising madam Asma are on ISI parole ????

The lady is biase she speaks over only those things which brings here more foreign praise and funds.

She never spoke about brutalities the TTP militants committed she was spiting venom against army blaming it of not taking action against militants when army took the action as usual she came up with her venom spitting habit again.

You are inciting to murder her?

i have no such plans yet. To do this i need some training and a sniper rifle...lolz....these type of dirty things shouldn't be tolerated....:smokin:

I have never met Asma Jehangir or Arundhiti Roy. Both of these are mavericks and always against the establishment. No doubt Asma Jehangir was vociferous against the Taliban when they were eliminating all dissenting voices. Now that newspapers report corpses of the Taliban supporters, she is voicing concern against it.

When we can accept Geo TV programs such as Capital Talk which were openly spitting poison against the Musharraf Gov't during Lal Masjid operation or JI Amir Syed Munawwar Hussein as his supporters who were shouting ‘ Sufi Mohammed aao hum tumharey saath hain’ while PA is carrying out war like operation in Swat. Why are we trying to censor Asma Jehangir who has no political party and lacks militant following such Jamiat Tulabaa?

I may not agree with her but I for one would not censor her for crying out loud when she believes injustice is being done. As Hon EyelessInGaza correctly pointed out, unless we have dissenting voices we will all be unidirectional and life would be most boring. We are currently not in a state of war with India so why not let Asma Jehangir have her say there?
never trust them

She has been receiving death threats for last 15 years , either the intelligence is totally incompetent or she is a paranoid schizophrenic. She is 60 years old and still speaks like a stupid 16 year old at pretty much every single forum she could get hold of against evil Muslims & the mother of all evil Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom