What's new

Ask your question about Iran

1. What is the cooperation between Nagorno Karabakh republic and Iran. I see many Iranian trucks travelling to Armenia from NKR, so I figure that there has to be something.

2. How easy would it be to get Iranian visa when crossing the land border with Armenia? What if with Russian passport? Armenian passport? American passport?

3. There are monuments to the Genocide near Armenian churches in Iran. Are any of them sponsored by Iranian government? Is anything Armenian related sponsored by Iranian government?

Do Iranians watch Hindi cinema? Do they like India?

Ya ! bollywood !

27.jpg

Why pakistanis need to go to iran for begging.....any one who have been to iran would tell you that there is large scale unemployment, inflation and negativity among youth in iran.......believe me our pakistan is still 100 times better than u.....iraq-iran war and mullahs have destroyed ur country

This is what happens when you don't get the answer you were expecting. :rolleyes:

Chill if some pak member have asked this question from Iranians then respect the views of Iranians. :angel:

India have world's second largest Shia population after Iran and Indian Shias regularly visits Iran for pilgrimage.

There are many many thousands of Iranians visiting India for travel, medical, education visit.

What is your take on it.

The people to people contact and govt. to govt. contact.

1. What is the cooperation between Nagorno Karabakh republic and Iran. I see many Iranian trucks travelling to Armenia from NKR, so I figure that there has to be something.

2. How easy would it be to get Iranian visa when crossing the land border with Armenia? What if with Russian passport? Armenian passport? American passport?

3. There are monuments to the Genocide near Armenian churches in Iran. Are any of them sponsored by Iranian government? Is anything Armenian related sponsored by Iranian government?

1) we have good relations with armenia

2) Easy for Armenians & Russians , ... & Americans ! not Easy , not Impossible

3) Look ! Israel is our enemy ! Israel's enemies are our Friends And vice versa :D

Back
Top Bottom