What's new

Ask your question about Iran

Good thread. My question:
You say Iran is not seeking nuclear weapons. Just wonder why the world does not share your view and imposes harsh sanctions!
Are they all brainwashed and stupid?

:woot:
You know what is it:
800px-NAM_Members.svg.png

This is two-third of the world, NAM countries. FYI, they support Iran over the nuclear issue.

BTW, West has already proven to be a liar. Remember the Iraq War? Where are those WMDs nwhich they claimed are in Iraq?

How is Iranian Space program and how important do the common Iranians perceive it to be for their country?

Baba both are US HQ drinks. Don't think the Iranians would be having either?

Personally, I prefer our Indian Thums Up.

Oh...oh... I like Thumbs Up as well, tried it long time back, a friend flew it in for me! :P

Do you remember something called 'Canada Dry'? I remember it from long ago in UAE!

Oh...oh... I like Thumbs Up as well, tried it long time back, a friend flew it in for me! :P

Do you remember something called 'Canada Dry'? I remember it from long ago in UAE!

No never had that.

We had a ban on Coke and Fanta for some 20 odd years when we were under US sanctions though.

Don't know if that's why most Indians still cant get over Thums Up.

Others like Double 7, Campa Cola, etc. never caught on much.

What are the Major Sites Shia Pilgrims visit in Iran ? Our Tajik and Hui Shias look at Iran and Imam Khamenei for inspiration.

No never had that.

We had a ban on Coke and Fanta for some 20 odd years when we were under US sanctions though.

Don't know if that's why most Indians still cant get over Thums Up.

Others like Double 7, Campa Cola, etc. never caught on much.

Yeah, I remember the sanctions era! Thumbs up used to have a nice creamy flavor to it, that's what I liked about it.

Additionally, as a kid, I used to love shirts from some company called 'Double Bull,' is it still around?

Back
Top Bottom