What's new

Ask your question about Iran

Yani to mibini?:D

164.gif
stp.gif

bache ha to basij baziashun film **** mididan ! WTF!

well, it is because they got mojo just everybody else, the urge is alot more stronger in those who forbid the others from watching it.

از این چنین اشخاص من زیاد دیده ام

sorry for the off topic post.

1- first if you go to court you will see that your cournt will take mroe than 3 months :( ! the system is slow !

2- yes they join but mostly to reduce the military service time :D and if you go in basij (like me ) you can have a lot of good time with your friends there :)

3- we will support him anyway :D

1. Thats pretty quick compared to some times 30 years.

3. For what? Just he is being shia? Is it really correct?

Can Americans travel to Kish without a visa?
Yes.No problem with that.

1. Thats pretty quick compared to some times 30 years.

3. For what? Just he is being shia? Is it really correct?
No,because Syria is a strategic ally.Has nothing to do with religion,Arabs are trying to show it as a sectarian war,and with terrorists they are arming,they have actually turned Syrian crisis in to a sectarian war.

How do Iranians see the history of Turko-Mongol peoples who spoke Persian....such as Ghaznavids, Ghorids, Timurids, Mughals?

I think I've heard before that some see them as destroying Persian civilization as some Iranians see Arabs, while others take pride in them as it shows how the Persian culture was able to influence and was embraced by other people.

How do Iranians see the history of Turko-Mongol peoples who spoke Persian....such as Ghaznavids, Ghorids, Timurids, Mughals?

I think I've heard before that some see them as destroying Persian civilization as some Iranians see Arabs, while others take pride in them as it shows how the Persian culture was able to influence and was embraced by other people.
The only thing Turkish about them was their race.They were heavily Persianized.Except in some parts of military,the official language of all of those empires was Persian,the same about culture and traditions..I don't think they destroyed our civilization,they expanded it and made it richer.Except the Qajars,they were a disgrace and betrayers.

Back
Top Bottom