What's new

Ask your question about Iran

Why are Iranian women forbidden from going to Universities?
Iran Universities Reportedly Ban Women
I think I explained it like 100s of times in this forum.The short answer:Women are not banned from entering universities.This happened,this year,only in 15 universities and from next year it will be reversed.Don't you know yet how western media super-exaggerates news about Iran?

It has potential for becoming a huge trading market.It can get those countries closer to each other,Also,may with SAARC,Iran can help India and Pakistan solve their historical problems.

The thing is India is against any third party involvement in Indo Pak issues.

Any way, what does Iran expects from India in future. I see Ahmadinejad enjoys a great rapport with Manmohan Singh and most Indians, as evident from this forum, do have soft corner for Iran.

1. How is it possible iranian justice system giving verdict so quickly? Is it because less crimes or more courts?

2. New generations still join basij forces?

3. If opposition united, decided about proper plans for syria then would you still be supporting Asad?

1. How is it possible iranian justice system giving verdict so quickly? Is it because less crimes or more courts?

2. New generations still join basij forces?

3. If opposition united, decided about proper plans for syria then would you still be supporting Asad?

1- first if you go to court you will see that your cournt will take mroe than 3 months :( ! the system is slow !

2- yes they join but mostly to reduce the military service time :D and if you go in basij (like me ) you can have a lot of good time with your friends there :)

3- we will support him anyway :D

1- first if you go to court you will see that your cournt will take mroe than 3 months :( ! the system is slow !

2- yes they join but mostly to reduce the military service time :D and if you go in basij (like me ) you can have a lot of good time with your friends there :)

3- we will support him anyway :D

:agree::tup:

Back
Top Bottom