What's new

Ask your question about Iran

But what if I started talking to people randomly in streets, the way I talk to you here? Noting that I am a straight and frank person who can't repress his feelings.
It depends,you tell us different things on forum.Once you call us Non-Muslims.Maybe you really don't mean that or maybe you do,but I don't think people would like that if you say such things to them.
You can come here,tell people you are a Sunni,I assure you they treat you the same if you had said you are Shia,Christian,Jew or any other religion.You can frankly (without insulting indeed) say anything,you won't see bad behavior.But I'm sure you agree with me on this,every society has good and bad people.You may come to Iran and the first person you see turns out to be jerk.That depends on luck.:P But of course,those bad people are always the absolute minority in all countries.
At last,if you come here,you should forget-government-government contacts,you should stick to people-people relations.Maybe there are many things you don't like about our government,but it shouldn't affect the way you see people.

I think someone asked this question earlier and i suppose no one replied back to it.

Question: What makes Iranian women hot. Is it those beautiful eyes? :woot:
Very challenging question.:D I think that can be one reason.:P

I thought you are a Muslim, you must be knowing it.

To be honest many muslims doesnt know :-)
Like many shias doesnt know that, actually there is just one potical difference who had to lead. In the same way many sunnis dont know what was the difference. In fact just today one of my frend asked same question. I told him difference is only political. But he dint blive it.

Why do Iranians and Turkish fight? (I have seen that a lot)

I know this is a sensitive question, but I would like to ask it anyway,

How many Sunni mosques are there in Tahran? and do Sunni have freedom of worship?

1.If you think that's gonna cut off us from international internet,you are wrong.Actually,national internet is not a proper name for it.They are gonna develop a nationwide Intranet that domestic sites,government organizations,Banks and many more will use it to transfer data through the country.This way,there is no need to send mostly important data to foreign servers,so,it will be much more secure,considering that there are hostile countries toward Iran who waste no opportunity to damage us.

2.I think it has been delayed further.It's natural considering the complexity of space projects.It will certainly launched before end of Iranian year (21th of March),also they that monkey will be sent to space too in 2 or 3 month,.
3.Yes money is reaching families.They each family the Subsidy money every month.
The truth is,we HAD to start this plan,because the economy couldn't take on the heavy burden of subsidy to a 75 million population.Most people accepted it,they think it can lead to further development of country and private sector.Although,Ahmadinejad's government made some mistakes in executing the plan,so we are seeing relatively high inflation.Sanctions may be further worsening it.
4.Corruption can not be ignored.We do have corruption in most levels of managing.The reason is,we don't have very strict laws against corruption.For example,about taxation,many people are easily evading taxes in various ways,because there are no strict laws in it.Also,you can see bribing in our organizations,again,because those people are not afraid of it.Our economic laws need some very serious review.
5.What principles do you mean?Why can't we follow principles and be rich at the same time?
6.Yes it's the same.People's lives or ways of livings may have changed,but they hearts for their country haven't changed.You can be sure of that.
7.Not at all.other people can use those questions too.

1. Good step indeed. We too need same setup.
2. hmmm...!! Good luck
3. I think India also implemented similar plan now, Direct subsidy or some thing. I dont know is it exactly like this. But i dont think it is easy. But i realy liked the plan and idea behind it.
4. I think you have tough laws. I think recent bank scam biggest in Iran. They got death penalty i guess. By the way question i have, I see in Iran court decides cases so quickly. Is it because less number of cases in Iran. Or is it because more courts. How iran handles this?
5. Ex: Iran thinks supporting Palestine is duty. If Iran drops this idea and supports US, it can be rich like sha time. Now answer my old question. What would you preffer?
6. I have read otherway. Anyways i have to blive you.
7. Thanks. Then why dont you thank questions ;).

Good idea to start this thread.

1. I would like to ask this to the respected Iranian members, is it true there are no "Sunni mosques" in Tehran (this is a common accusation against the regime by many Arabs and Middle Easterners)?

2. Can you provide the names of some important ministers, generals, researchers, scholars and other important people in Iran who are Sunni Muslims? Is it possible for a Sunni Iranian to be the president of Iran, for example?

I hope my questions do not hurt anybody and I wish the best for all Muslim countries.

I would like to to know how Iranians view Syrians?? what they think of the Syrian people??

Thanks

I would like to to know how Iranians view Syrians?? what they think of the Syrian people??

Thanks

Iranians generally like northern Arabs. Iraqis, Syrians and Lebanese. We also have good views on African Arabs.

There are many Iranians who where born in these countries and vice versa.

Regarding Syria specifically, many Iranian tourists go there for sight seeing and pilgrimage.

I teach Zoroastrian kids about our religion and history as part of our community service on the weekends.

I want to bring them to Iran, but not as part of the very expensive group pilgrimage tours that most Parsis join.

Is there some student/backpacker website where I can learn about basics like taxi/bus fares, dorm/hotel rates, vaccination/emigration rules, inter-city routes, timetables, trains, etc.?

The group may be 20 kids max with 3-4 adults.

What cities are you looking to visit?

Are you really saying Pakistan outperforms Iran economically? LOL

What's with this sudden change of question? Remember, unlike Iran, Pakistan was created 65 years ago and has no oil.

Only Pakistanis who go to Iran are Balochis.

And there are hundreds of Bahai Iranians feeling Iran and coming to live in our main cities, like Peshawar and Islamabad. @ Soeil: We don't call Iranians beggars because of a few indiviudal people.

1 if nato attack you from arab bases in the gulf but GCC army didnt attack you with them would you fire missiles at GCC or not ?
2 can iran survive more sanctions in the coming years ?
3 how could iranians be nationalists and islamic at the same time some people tell me islam says that all muslims are brothers and being a nationalst is not islamic because in islam there are no borders between muslim nations
4 how iranian people think about egypt ?

Back
Top Bottom